PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 15

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Cele's AvatarCele
That's got pink on it. I need it.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
first one looks pretty steel or dragon like.gabite like? the second one looks psychic or fairy. munna or spritzee like?
KyáiiChán's AvatarKyáiiChán
What happens if I haven't met the conditions of the season 14 eggs? Will they just be able to be bought with GP or will I have to wait for that egg to be in the new tournament? ^^
My Trade Shop (summons, melans, shinies, custom hunts etc.) Murphs Trade Shop (summons, melans, shinies, items etc.) [♡] forum avatar created for me by the wonderful DuchessLunaire, for my use only ♥ [♡]
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
In the current system, you have to score at least one point in the tournament to unlock the egg. After that, you'll be able to buy the first egg with tokens and, if you need more of them, you'll be able to buy them with with golds.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
iOlrickx's AvatariOlrickx

QUOTE originally posted by KyáiiChán

What happens if I haven't met the conditions of the season 14 eggs? Will they just be able to be bought with GP or will I have to wait for that egg to be in the new tournament? ^^
You can buy them once season 15 starts, you'll need to use Crimson Tokens to unlock them.
KyáiiChán's AvatarKyáiiChán
@Nightmøn & @iOrlrickx - That makes sense, thanks! ^^
Stargaze1's AvatarStargaze1
Man this is surreal, the first season I competed in full was the one with emerald tokens. Now they are legacy items...
Profile Pic made by Dr.Devorak My Baby! Check out my shop! https://pfq.link/~LkJG
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
The other day I spent like 50k Cr of 13 Tournament TokenS, the red ones... I didn’t realize they were ruby. XD
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
anomites's Avataranomites
When will this season end? Sorry, I mean I really like tournaments but now that I'm trying to get to arceus rank and there are two eggs from this season that I can't buy with tokens. I think waiting will be easier when I know how long will I need to wait anymore to get those eggs. :) //I checked and I'm missing Claima and Valimp eggs.
For sale S/A skittys, sandygasts, puykumukus and mantykes & PWYW S/A/D/M dexing services in my SHOP
ChampionCedar's AvatarChampionCedar
Very soon. Each season is 12 tournaments, and we are currently on the 10th tournament of this season right now. So in 2 tournaments you'll have your new season.
Avatar photo is an image of my own flying Pikachu from old Pokefarm, now the flying Raichu below. Credits Pokefarm 1 sprite creators for flying pikachu sprite, dressed it up myself. Farmer at Pokefarm Q since February 24 2014, Veteran of Pokefarm 1 since April 29 2012
Lv. 100 — +1,561,021
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFlying
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page