PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 15

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Where does the time go? Here we are already with another new Season of Tournaments!
The following changes will come into effect when Season 15 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday February 22nd)
Season 15 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Goldenrod)
Emerald Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Cerulean before Season 15 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Cerulean Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Crimson Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 14 Exclusives has lowered. Season 13 Exclusives now use Crimson Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 13 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 12 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Crimson Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Goldenrod Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Cerulean Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Crimson Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Crimson Tokens up to Goldenrod Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Goldenrod Tournament Tokens, however additional conditions are placed on this, which you must fulfill before you can spend your Tokens on them. You must first score at least 1 point in a Tournament offering the Egg as a prize. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
Ooo, those new eggs look interesting! The first one looks to be steel type, and the second one looks psychic. I'm especially hyped for second one lol
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
first one reminds me of barboach :D cant wait to see it
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
soxterluna's Avatarsoxterluna
first one looks bitey heheh
my footprints, your destination
icon = mizuki 1koma from pjsekai / img = pjsekai stamp
i'm excited to see what that pink and purple one turns out to be!
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
That first one looks chompy
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
It looks like... a Steel-type shark. With those steel-jaws as teeth. Second one? I'm not too sure.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Cerulean and Goldenrod are not only color names, but also names of the "Gym Cities" that can be found in Kanto and Johto. While I'm certain that this is merely coincidence, I wouldn't be too surprised if we end up getting Vermilion Tokens, Viridian Tokens, etc. tbh

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Quinterra's AvatarQuinterra
Hmm...I want both pokes. T^T
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I just hope that the first is a ground/Ghost or Steel/ghost. Or maybe the second egg is a Ghost/Psychic type We don't have enough Ghost exclusive. 18 Dark vs only 8 ghost. Ghost are precious and need love and support.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page