PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lestrange Vault: Summons, Sparkles & More

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 306307308309310··· 464465466

Lilith's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLilith
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Zerogames97

I have Kangsparite Q, Heliolite Q, Beedrillite, Steelixite and Wailordite Q
No i'm sorry nothing i would be collecting but thank you anyway, you could always post them in the market see if anyone buy's them from there. Or scour through the trade forums see if anyones looking for mega stones. Sorry i couldnt be of any help though!
voucher_ditto.png Paying 500GP per or 500k cr
summon_gla.png Paying 75gp per
Prices will adjust with the average market price
Zerogames97's AvatarZerogames97
ultra.pnge.png
Its alright! I'll see if anyone wants them in the Forums
Jikininki's AvatarJikininki
ultra.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Jikininki

@luna Could I be re-added for the 2 boxboxes for 500gp again please? ^.^”
Sorry to be a pest, I just wanted to know if you got this or if you missed this ^.^”
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
grandmaster.pngs.png
@Lilith Could I order 2 Box Boxes with my 40 medium Ground gems? ^^ Would it also be possible to swap my 2 Victory Medals and Kusanagi for your Plasma Koa and 2 Thunder Feathers?

QUOTE originally posted by KaiserMeowser

@Lilith Could I order 2 Box Boxes with my 40 medium Ground gems? ^^ Would it also be possible to swap my 2 Victory Medals and Kusanagi for your Plasma Koa and 2 Thunder Feathers?
Ah gems i love you so much, ill add you in for the boxbox's im just over half way for the first order so hopefully will have that one done in next couple of days. For yours would you like me to notify you and set up trade once first boxbox is ready or would you like both at the same time? As for the summon i shall set the trade up for you now!
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
grandmaster.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lilith

QUOTE originally posted by KaiserMeowser

Ah gems i love you so much, ill add you in for the boxbox's im just over half way for the first order so hopefully will have that one done in next couple of days. For yours would you like me to notify you and set up trade once first boxbox is ready or would you like both at the same time? As for the summon i shall set the trade up for you now!
Both at the same time, please ^^
Frosmoth's AvatarFrosmoth
grandmaster.pngc.png
@Lilith Would you take 50ZC for your sapphire orb?
Signature credit: Chary. PFQ Avatar was created by Noctis of my OC for my use only!
Zerogames97 Order up boxbox ready i shall send the trade over now for you
LunaOokami's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLunaOokami
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

Hey all~ A couple of quick things - >> I have S/A Clobbopus UFT in my last field for 150kcr/150gp/30zc -- if interested in any please post here or pm me. >> I've finished all box box hunts however I'll be keeping it closed to hunt myself some ready for a mass opening (hoping to buy 100+ seals once I have the boxes) >> Added a section or 2 to my main post.
summon_gir.pngl.png6.pnga.pngh.pngsummon_gir.png Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here summon_rex.png7.pngs.pngq.png4.pngsummon_rex.png
Matoro's AvatarMatoro
ultra.pnge.png
Hello @Lillith, Would you be willing to sell one of your Ice Fangs for 200 GP? If not then that's okay. PS: thanks for letting me know about needing to show who I'm putting the request for. I didn't realize it and will make sure to do so from now on.

Pages: 123··· 306307308309310··· 464465466

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page