PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Incoming call from Eben

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Milcery's evolution is undergoing final testing. For this to work, in about two hours, I'll be marking it as "released", but it still won't be obtainable for a little while longer. I will be trying to get final testing done before anyone loses Arceus rank, but just be aware that this could happen for an hour or so. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Alcremie is now obtainable! You will need a special Sweet item of your choice, which can be purchased from the Tournament Prize Shop for a single Token. The rest is a mystery <=👻=>
While I was at it, I fixed a bug that was preventing trimmed Furfrou and groomed Pasovan from breeding, since that bug would also have affected Alcremie because of implementation details. And on top of that, Melmetal is now available in the Tournament Prize Shop. It is expensive, and you're encouraged to trade if you just want the Dex entry.
A new batch of Galarian Pokémon will arrive on PFQ this coming Reset (about 12 hours from this post). One of them will have a small puzzle to figure out how to get its alternate form. But given how quickly you guys have figured out such puzzles in the past, it shouldn't be an issue for you :) Another will be introducing a new Forme-Change Item. FCIs are rare items found only in Treasure Boxes, so if you want to be one of the first to get it, make sure to hoard up in preparation! With those warnings out of the way, we hope you enjoy the new additions coming very soon!
Afternoon. I take it Professor Magnolia has brought you up to speed?
She has, yes. Must be serious, I've been told they've postponed the Champion Cup finals.
Yeah. I'm in those finals, which is good, but then this happened.
I've even been allowed to bring in more Pokémon without the usual quarantine process. So I brought Silvally over. I've got a bad feeling about this. Like, Ultra Beast-level bad.
Please be careful. And let me know as soon as you have news.
Nothing I can't handle, Professor. And I've got some of the best help in the region too. So we'll get it sorted and be back in time for tea.
(Oh look at me; I've gone native...)
Be safe, Eben.
Oh, while I have time, I have a few more Pokémon to send to you. It's been difficult tracking down the last few, and I don't know what is going on with the Fossil reconstruction around here. But I'll let you know when those are ready, and send over what I have for now.
Oh that's good. I was starting to get questions about that.
Sending them now, but I see the rest of the team coming. Gotta go!

A new batch of Galarian Pokémon will arrive on PFQ this coming Reset (about 14 hours from this post).
In other news, a brand new feature is coming soon to PFQ! I can't share details quite yet, but I do have an image to share...

Please look forward to it :)
I am Heavy Coding Guy. And this -- *shows System Salamence* -- is my code.
She weighs one hundred and two point six kilograms and fires Draco Meteors at two hundred comets per minute.
New items added to the database.
*squint* Oh my Arceus, who touched Sally?
All right.
Who touched my code?
Oh Noot I know, I know! They went thataway!
AAAAAAAAA!!!
*sprints off in a rage*
... He could have just asked me.
Shhhh, you can't tell him it was me
These items appear to be broken.
Listen, mistakes were made.

Four new items have been added to Scour Mission rewards. They are really, exceptionally rare. Like, 0.17% chance at best. You're going to want all of your boosts for this one, and definitely take advantage of Uzumi days. This is being done ahead of the next Galar drop because they will be required.

Spoilers

It's the Fossils. They're coming Soon™. We will be considering adjustments to them, such as how they can't breed in official games. Details still need working out, but at the very least Ditto will work.
The Fossils will become usable at Reset tonight. This will be done in the Lab.
Following discussion in the discussion thread (duh, where else would discussion be?) tomorrow will be a special Uzumi day. For tomorrow only, all Pokémon will have the Fossil-boosted chance of finding the new Fossils. This makes them about 11x as likely to find them. Good luck!
EMERGENCY IN SECTOR 3! EMERGENCY IN SECTOR 3!
And then after that we'll do the thing with the place and the guys on the side-- Uh-oh, that can't be good. Everyone mute up, I'll put it on the big screen.
--vally, Multi-Attack again, make it count!
Eben! We haven't heard from you in months, what's happening‽
Huh? Oh, my Rotom Phone must've...
I told you things were getting bad. Long-range communication has been out, I'm surprised a signal got through now. Must mean we're winning.
What's going on? It looks like chaos out there.
The Darkest Day happened. Old legends and history repeating itself-- Silvally, watch your right! Swords Dance up! -- This big thing appeared and Leon beat it, but trying to catch it made it angry and it transformed into... that.
Are those... the legendaries from the statues you showed me?
Yeah, that's them. They transformed too, but they seem to be on our side fighting this thing so that's fine. We're wearing it down... I think. I'll... I'll call you back when this is over!

A new set of Galarian Pokémon will be available later today. Thank you for your patience!
New Galarian Pokémon and items are available:

List

- Zacian - Zamazenta - Eternatus - Galarian Slowpoke (+ evolutions) - Galarian Weezing - Rusted Sword - Rusted Shield - Wishing Star - Galarica Cuff - Galarica Wreath
Additionally, Jirachi's Summon Item has been replaced with another item, due to its similarity with the new Wishing Star (Wishing Stone was a bit too close).
New Galarian Pokémon and items are available:

List

- Galarian Articuno - Galarian Zapdos - Galarian Moltres - Regieleki - Regidrago - Psychic Feather - Combat Feather - Rage Feather - Electric Statue - Dragon Statue
Additionally, Summon Items for Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Regirock, Regice, Registeel and Regigigas have been updated with new graphics. Their names have not changed.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page