PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Incoming call from Eben

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Hello Professor, hope I'm not interrupting anything. We finally got in to Galar!
Eben, hello! No problem at all. Was there any trouble? How's Riley?
They had to check her to make sure she wasn't bringing in any illnesses from other regions. They take that very seriously here. So she was stuck in quarantine, and I was stuck in a hotel room with no Pokémon.
But that's all sorted now! I took her out for some exercise and caught a few Pokémon while we were at it.
Glad to hear things worked out. And thank you for doing this for us.
No problem. Everyone over there was so supportive last time, so I'm happy to do it again.
Oh, while you're there, you should stop by the local Lab. Find out how Professor Magnolia is doing. Say hi to her for me!
Will do! Maybe she can help when it comes to tracking down the local Legends.
Fantastic. Please do let me know if there's any news.
You got it. See you later!

Hey guys! Thank you for your patience. As I mentioned in another post somewhere, we're taking some extra time to make sure the sprites are as good as possible. The current goal is to release a new batch every two weeks, but that's subject to change. We won't be rushing these, so if they're not ready then they will be delayed.
Today we're releasing four evolutionary lines into the Lab, so that's where you'll want to start looking. They are of course breedable so if any of you want to start hunting them, you can do that right away.
Feel free to continue discussion here - this thread will be locked so that Eben's future messages don't get lost.
Good luck!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Holly and Laurel have received a new set of Pokémon from Eben today, and they will be working to study them. Their eggs will start appearing in the Lab within 24 hours (they're very fast workers ^^)
Holly! I missed your call. Sorry about that, the signal isn't great out here.
Ah, that explains that. I was getting worried about you.
Unfortunately this Wild Area doesn't have great mobile coverage, so I've been a bit out of touch. Did you at least get the last delivery?
I did, yes. They arrived safe and sound.
Glad to hear it. I've actually got some more to send over, so I'll go ahead and send them.
I'll let you know when they arrive. I'm sure the Farmers are looking forward to meeting the newcomers!
Great. Meanwhile I'll be in the Wild Area for a while longer. There's so many Pokémon out here! But that does mean I might not be able to call again for a while.
Understood. Stay safe out there.
Will do!

The next set of Galar Pokémon will arrive on PFQ at Reset tomorrow. Please look forward to it!
A new set of Galar Pokémon will arrive on PFQ tonight at Reset. This time around, it's a little bit different, in that they aren't all in the Lab. It'll be up to the community to work together and figure out the mysteries behind the newest set! No hints will be given to start with, but if a few hours pass and no progress is made then hints will gradually be given. The full solution will then be announced 24 hours after release. This is being done in response to feedback from the last release, and we believe it's a nice compromise.
BUG REPORT: It appears the "don't release until tomorrow" code didn't work properly, and one of the Pokémon was released early. Whoops. I'll be investigating and fixing this, but if you do happen to get one early... it's fine. Don't worry about it. But I'm not sure how the Dex entry will respond so you might need to get it again tomorrow if you did get it early. UPDATE: Turns out the bug was from about four days ago - someone apparently got two of them in the brief time between adding them, and adding the code restricting them until release. Well, GG to that person. Everything is fine.
Afternoon, Professor! No missed calls this time, haha.
Well that's good, yes. How are things going over there?
I was just taking a break, but I'm out here having a look into the history of this region. Some quite fascinating stuff. Some of it kinda reminds me of Kalos, actually. I've definitely noticed some influence.
Sounds interesting. I'll have to look into that myself at some point.
You probably want an update on Pokémon catching, don't you? Well, good news on that front. Turns out Galar has regional variants just like Alola did, so I've caught a couple to send over along with some more native ones. They'll be with you soon.
Excellent. I'll get those distributed as soon as possible.
Oh, but some of them need items to evolve. Will that be an issue?
I'm sure it'll be fine. It seems that no matter how obscure the item may be, once a Pokémon that needs it arrives on PokéFarm, the item mysteriously follows soon after.
Well all right! I'll be continuing up north for now. I might try my hand at the local League, although it's a lot different than anywhere else I've been. Should be fun! See ya!

The next set of Galar Pokémon will arrive on PFQ this coming Reset (going into April 7th). Items related to their evolution will appear in the usual places - but just to give a couple of hints:
- Evolution Items are considered a mid-tier drop. This means that you'll want some boosts to your "rare" chances, but if you boost too much then you may actually hinder your chances of finding Evolution Items in particular. It's difficult to say exactly what "optimal" chances would be, but I would suggest maybe avoid Preferred Areas as it's a significant boost? Or just keep trying - you'll get it eventually!
- All evolution items have equal rarity within their category. This makes it quite difficult when you're looking for one specific item. Have some patience, it'll show up eventually. And with everyone looking, there's bound to be some up for trade. You're playing a multiplayer game and it is balanced specifically for multiplayer, so work together to achieve your goals.
Due to a combination of technical difficulties and failed communication, the release did not go out as intended. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. The release will take place tomorrow instead - again at Reset. Sorry again for this. We'll be working hard to do better in future.
A new set of Galar Pokémon will arrive on PFQ this coming Reset. Please look forward to them!
A new call from Eben is scheduled for later today. It can be reasonably expected that more Galarian Pokémon are coming tonight.
Holly, hello! You've caught me at a busy time.
Ah, sorry about that. I was hoping to check in on you?
Yeah, everything's going well. I'm trying out the local League variation. Professor Magnolia got me in.
I see. Good luck! You're about to have a match now?
I am, yes. Riley's ready to go! But we do have a few minutes while the announcer sets the stage. I'll get some Pokémon sent to you while we wait.
Great, glad to hear you have more. I imagine as there's fewer left to find, it's getting harder to find new ones?
Exactly. But you know me. I'll get them all!
And I'll help share them around. Teamwork!
Pokémon are on their way to you, gotta go. I'll let you know how it goes!

The next set of Galar Pokémon arrives at Reset, just a few hours from now! Be sure to check your PokéDex for evolution information, although one Pokémon in particular will need further study by Professor Holly and will not be able to evolve here yet. Stay tuned for more details!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page