PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Jana's Shop - Shinies, deltas, shelter hunts and more

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 164165166

alien713's Avataralien713
master.pnga+.png
I'd love sour Kecleon and sour Dwebble, no prefs on Buizel and Yanma
I always love and prefer sour-eating pokemon c: English isn't my first language, please excuse me for my mistakes Avatar done by me.
Jana Kennedy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJana Kennedy
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
cool, i'll send 5 trades and 3 gifts :)
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type fighting.png Current Points 1618 Clicklist Next month=flying.png
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying summon_mar.png
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
MizzzTickle's AvatarMizzzTickle
grandmaster.pngb.png
hello could i please get https://pokefarm.com/summary/sH1rV https://pokefarm.com/summary/s_FtN for 30zc? Thanks for your time! =}
< < < forum avatar is my avi, FantaCee, from Gaia-online! Check it out...you might decide to stay!! =D *********************************************************** ~I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. GoD BleSS YoU!! **********************************************************
Sure, i also just picked up a Dragon Chikorita if you are interested in her as well for another 15zc?
grandmaster.pngb.png
Yes please! 45 total! Thanks! =}
Mikkü's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikkü
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Hello! May I purchase all of these pokemon with credits please? Saiyan Rattata, Apocalyptic Shroomish, Phastix, Ayeren, Skeleco, Kenyip Thank you!
------------------- pechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.png -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
Sure that'll be 100k credits, i'll send them over :)
Bump
grandmaster.pngb.png
Hello...I have a question. Would you possibly be interested in selling me all the flabebes in the field marked UFT Shiny Flababes(38 of them) for dp price? I believe it works out to 152dp so 304zc ir would be. I could pay mixed currency or just the zc. Up to you. If you want to do this just let me know asap as I am on a hunt for DP! Thanks so much! =]
Oof - sorry for the delay, had real life stuff going on! I have sent you a message MizzzTickle re the delta points.

Pages: 123456··· 164165166

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page