PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the doings [ and things ]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4849505152··· 707172

LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Hmm, new Galar releases... nooooooo but now I can't hatch my party... my party will break my chain, :3 Party will stay like this until I finally get some Egg Passes, yay (or until I finally decide to release them for the greater good)
Anyways, somthing totally random:

hmmm

wait wut But seriously, you should vote someone like Gordeen, Sheepoid, Spewpa, flutter, Joltz, or anyone else OTHER than me! Wasn’t my entry terrible?

Okay, good night, everyone! And I need some cookies, :p
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

QUOTE originally posted by bulbasaurÔWÔ

hey i hope you're all doing well :^)
GUYS BULBAS BACK!!! well, for a few minutes, anyways, I “tried” to give her something (a shiny Galar Pony) and then I checked my VIP List. She’s offline again... *WASTED (I tried)* that pony will be kept until she comes back
Also I’m sorry if I fooled you about the part where I am going to sleep. im not But I still want cookies, :P

Dear JirachiStar5525 and Cherri: I’m Sorry

To JirachiStar5525 and Cherri: I'm sorry for taking so long on these, I'm so easily distracted nowadays because of other stuff! So it's mainly my fault, please don't kill/sue me! ;w; I hope you like them, I did my best! I am posting it here because I'm too lazy to go to the other threads, xD, and so that everyone can see that I'm still here, qwq!

To Cherri, I’m sorry I took about a week or two! Here’s your Eevee Cutiefly!

To JirachiStar5525, I’m especially sorry for yours, I procrastinated for a while! Here’s your Fire Mew!

Now I’m going to sleep, baiiii! :3
some people say that if you use all lowercase letters, you are stupid. OTHER PEOPLE SAY THAT IF YOU USE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, YOU ARE CRAZY. sO wHaT aM i ThEn? StUpId Or CrAzY? yOu TeLl Me!

🏳️‍🌈 Pride Month, eh? 🏳️‍🌈

Society be like: Okay, now I feel bad about how society works... 🏳️‍🌈 Happy Pride Month, everyone! 🏳️‍🌈 Please don’t discriminate others because of their colors, race, or genders! This makes me feel terrible that humankind is still bullying other human beings just because of their colors. You should be proud and show your colors! :3
I’m wondering if I should rejoin PFQ again, I was so busy these past few weeks/months, and I haven’t really felt that I needed to check back. I feel like I went on my mini-hiatus, even though it wasn’t a hiatus, but similar. Anyways, here’s a fun game: Similar to Alledia with Spewpa, find this girl somewhere on my farm:
:O OH MY GOSH I entered Valeyad’s Art Contest real late, and I got these pretty gals from her (won second place, I think)! Thank you, Valeyad, so much! I didn’t think I’d win at all! I hope you do well outside of PFQ! Wish you the best! <3
Help me get this guy adopted, he wants a new home. Look at his sad face, qwq!
I’m so sorry, I haven’t been on for the past few weeks, hope y’all can forgive me! ;w; I feel bad now...
Something totally unrelated, but I drew this for gazeichnet’s art contest! I know I’m cutting it real close, but I hope they like it! It took me a few hours to do! I put her in a sleeping-kind of pose, UwU Please don’t steal unless you are gazeichnet (the owner of the character)!

For gazeichnet!

I just realized that me and my sister (Bubblicious) have been on this site for a year now! :D We are now (technically) a year old here! It’s been fun, meeting new friends, getting cool Pokémon, and doing amazing and awesome things everyday here on the site! I can’t wait for what’s coming up in the future, maybe new Megas, new friends, and everything! :3 Big shoutout to my best friends who stuck with me this year (Bubbles, Lance, Fennek, Moony, Celena, Bulba, Cherri, J-Star, BlueAssassin, and some others)! Go click and support them!

Pages: 123··· 4849505152··· 707172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page