PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hallowe'en stuff

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

SakuraWolf23's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSakuraWolf23
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Boo! I've been really busy this month, and I was looking forward to relaxing and obtaining a new Spoopy Mon through one of your adorable little storylines. On the other hand, you do so much every day on the site. From dozens of little tweaks that aren't worth mentioning to us, to major adjustments. You deserve some time off. Enjoy your vacation! If you feel bad about no Event for Halloween, you could always make it up to us by making Christmas super special.... Oh, wait. I just remembered that Sword/Shield is going to come out next month? Perhaps the real reason there's no Halloween Event is that the Spriters and Artists are super busy getting ready to release Gen 8?! :O
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
Trebor's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTrebor
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngshiny.png
Can anyone remember if the Hallowe'en Accessories are found straight up when Scouring, or do you have to open Boxes to find them please?
Special dragon.png delta collector Team v-fire.png
Inferno Overdrive (Fire)
: 6572 pts Current Shiny Hunt 1/45 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Iona's AvatarIona
grandmaster.pngb.png
Pity there's no story. I missed it last year.
Genderfluid - Any Pronouns
Polyamorous Demiromantic Demisexual
USA
Team Instinct
summon_tko.png 21 / 1000 summon_tko.png
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
grandmaster.pngc.png
No story? Aw. That's unfortunate...
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by FireWolf1117

Oh, wait. I just remembered that Sword/Shield is going to come out next month? Perhaps the real reason there's no Halloween Event is that the Spriters and Artists are super busy getting ready to release Gen 8?! :O
*cough* N-no...? :D Yeah a lot of efforts have been directed on that recently.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Vamptchi's AvatarVamptchi
grandmaster.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

*cough* N-no...? :D Yeah a lot of efforts have been directed on that recently.
In that case, I’m even more ok not having a Halloween event! I can’t wait to see those Gen 8 sprites and hunt em!!!
PFP is by the user magicdoor and is of my sona!
Have fun in Italy! I heard it is beautiful there, also stay safe and enjoy yourself! Wish everyone luck on the halloween item hunt as well!
Electric Nintendium Badge
601/3,200
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
grandmaster.pnga+.png
maybe not the best thread to ask, but will we be getting a 12 days of christmas? the reboot thread mentioned that the story engine was updated so there will not be many more story events, but it didn't specify if that was after the reboot or active as of the announcement. just wondering if this means no more events or if it's just this one. thanks!
ErisKawa's AvatarErisKawa
grandmaster.pngd.png
Welcome to italy, Niet! Sad for the halloween event, but after june's problem and swoshi release soon, you need a holiday. I can't wait for christmas event and the mass click event!
TigTiggoTigs's AvatarTigTiggoTigs
grandmaster.pngd.png
Ah, I was hoping for a minigame, like for last year's minigame to come back.
Tig, they/them, avatar made by me

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page