PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hallowe'en stuff

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

C10H12N2O's AvatarC10H12N2O
Have fun in Italy Niet, you deserve the break!
Adorable avatar by Quartz
Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
Aww this was supposed to be my first time doing an event and now there are no story’s :(
Icon was made by Daemonprince Collects Fairy Deltas and Eevee Deltas! Fist field has all the deltas I’m looking to swap for them! check out this awesome art shop!
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty

QUOTE originally posted by thompheda

maybe not the best thread to ask, but will we be getting a 12 days of christmas? the reboot thread mentioned that the story engine was updated so there will not be many more story events, but it didn't specify if that was after the reboot or active as of the announcement. just wondering if this means no more events or if it's just this one. thanks!
I, too, am curious if the reboot thread meant there was no new stories for holidays? Or is this a one-time thing because of other things staff are working on? Edit: forgot to quote
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Rory's AvatarRory
On one side I'm sad because Halloween is my favourite holiday and I love Halloween-themed events in the games I play, on the other side I really have too much to do in October, also for the already mentioned reason. So, welcome to Italy! Will you attend Lucca Comics&Games this Wednesday? PS: I hpe we'll get Duskghoul here soon anyway! (And Deinglitch)
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
Have fun in Italy, and okay, I'm sad there's no event story, but it's okay.
Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
So would we get more items with the scour boosts or without? I scour on a fairly regular basis and I’ve only discovered one item so far! I use both scour boosts.
Currently buying: × 238 / 500 × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare
FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
Have fun in Italy! I'm excited for the new accessories, I love doing themed dressups ^_^
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
LightStar's AvatarLightStar

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Hello from Italy! I'm on holiday, but here's a quick announcement about Hallowe'en stuff. There is no "story event" this time, I'm afraid. However there are two returning items to get: From now until November 7th, you can find Hallowe'en themed Accessories from Scour missions. Also, you can buy Hallowe'en themed Costumes from the Contest Hall Dressin Room. Go check them out! Mass Click Weekend will be next weekend, 2nd and 3rd of November. A standard announcement will be posted in the coming days. Sorry again for the lateness of this post. Happy Hallowe'en!
What other events should we look forward to
See link to my shop Avatar by Levian Wonder
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
I really love the Halloween Accessories we can find on Scour Missions,so having no Halloween event this year is no big deal for me.
RatcherTibbs's AvatarRatcherTibbs
having not done a halloween on here before im assuming only those who can equip the halloween outfits will be able to find them in scours

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page