PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The SJS Bee Chronicles

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 282930

Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
No news on the melan bee, but once I've evolved 393 more Bug type Pokemon, every badge will have been upgraded at least one time since this post/journal began!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
j.pngg.pngo.pngd.png6.png6.png1.pngn.pngx.pngp.png
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Least I can still do my DnD dice roller thing from a phone Dictyeon, the hunt of which previously took place circa April 2018, Mega Evolved 01/06/2020. Stone attained through MCW protocol - toss-up between Rapidash, Skarmory, Jirachi, Lumineon, Liepard, Gogoat and Leafeon, and the dice rolled a 7.
Did a spot of updating the main post (as best as I could on mobile, anyway) to better delineate and distinguish Pokemon I need to hunt from Pokemon i have hunted, cus I think I've hunted enough that the list ran the risk of getting quite confusing otherwise. Apparently the majority of my un-mega'd hunts so far have been Voucher 2 and Voucher 5 requirers, interestingly!
When I get the chance and/or this hunt is over, I can't wait to hatch a Pincurchin and call it Porcupin Pinecushion
Notable Box Box Results: * Thunder Fang * Jade Orb * Cracked Teapot * several lower tier Relics * a working keyboard

QUOTE originally posted by sojussimblr

Also also, 134,472 clicks in one day. Give or take a thousand. Sooooo I'm gonna go ahead and pass out.
I didn't surpass eggs adopted - 217 to about 430 - but i DID surpass in clicks: 163,558. One good thing about this hunt is that it tricks me into being a lot more productive than usual in order to generate a good amount of the rarer eggs. Still no melan, though. Can't say I didnt get specials, five shinies and like ten albinos with two sets of twins... just no melan. As i said elsewhere: "long chain bonus" my west butt Edit: on the plus side... I can't actually financially afford to do it right now, but the Mewtwos will be Mega Evolved circa 07 11/06/2020. Mewtwo is unfortunately not a special/hunted mon, so it doesn't get a platform.
I've talked a bunch about this random chance Bee already so I won't reiterate the point. But what I will say is: I've gotta get a melan Snowbee this year just because of that. That's gotta be a good omen for things to come - or I choose to believe it is, anyway, cus the alternative's too depressing.
Yes, technically I am still really low on special bees... but I'm high on statistics! Or rather I feel it'd help me to be high on statistics, to kind of put both my hunt and my previous Melans into perspective for myself. Hector is one of 12 Melan Mega Aggrons on site, as of 19/06/2020. Adding all other melans of the rest of the evo line together, that makes him one of 47 Aron-line Melans overall. Spoiler, who I originally wanted to call Marnie when Morpeko came out but has been Spoiler for so long it's hard to call her anything else, is one of thirty-one Melan Midnight Lycanroc. Apparently that's the least common Lycanroc form I could've picked - though Rockruff itself is in the top eight at eighty-two. This makes a total of 200 Rockruff-line Melans. Peachi is one of 12 Melan Dubwool, and one of 39 Wooloo-line Melans. Son of Lucky Star and Jem are one of seven and two of their respective places in the Galarian Zig line. With these and the eighteen Melan Zigs, that makes up 27 Galar-Zig-line melans. Wendy is one of 11 Melan Drifblim, and one of 38 Drifloon-line Melans - apparently most Melan Drifloon stay Drifloon. This is, of course, not taking into account melans that have been donated to the Holon Capacitor, because I think they get removed from the site and thus the statistics. There's probably been waaaaay more melan Mimikyu ever than they currently are listed, for instance. This is where the putting it into perspective comes in... currently - again not counting ones that have been donated, though I can't imagine why they'd be donated at the rate I'm (not) getting them - there exists two Melan Snow Vespiquen and six melan Snow Combee of any gender. Were I to get this thing today, she'd be the third Snowquen on site - and certainly the second, if not the first, Totem Snowquen to be that coloration. 146/37 Shiny 'quens and 30/11 Albino ones, for the record. Might be stupid to you guys, but it just helps me remember why i'm keeping this thing up in the first place, besides stubborn... stubbornness!

currently - again not counting ones that have been donated, though I can't imagine why they'd be donated at the rate I'm (not) getting them - there exists two Melan Snow Vespiquen and six melan Snow Combee of any gender.
And now we have #7. In two respects!

No news on the melan bee, but once I've evolved 393 more Bug type Pokemon, every badge will have been upgraded at least one time since this post/journal began!
Over a month later, and it's now true! Also, to give this post an actual purpose, I figured it'd be a good idea to actually keep track of what 'unique eggs' I hatch in the next tournament so I don't end up overlapping things, since I can't just switch hunts on a dime anymore. It'll all be [*hidden text*], don't worry; this is more for my benefit than anything.

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page