PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The SJS Bee Chronicles

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 282930

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
So I'l Be Honest: I didn't know putting delta mons into the Daycare influenced the delta type of the eggs too? I'm def gonna have to start taking that into account once the daycare update hits
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent

QUOTE originally posted by Gallevoir

Things've been going pretty good this week, so glad this is here to partially cap it off! It's a girl, and it's Serious, i.e. none of the specifically requested natures, so unless I am mistaken I think this completes QUEENYUNA's order!
I'm not sure how around they are, though, so if they decline to take the bees in the two weeks, she'll probably be put into Rosetta22's order instead - she's not a Fighting Delta, but at this stage I can't really afford to discriminate.
Forgot to say yesterday: finally got Chark!
Long-standing Magnemite hunt completed 06/05/2024. Data Volumes attained, need one more evo
Wait, when did I get a Wellspring Mask????
If Mega Luxray + Mega Floatzel = Mega Fluxray Then Mega Glalie/Froslass + Mega Gardevoir/Gallade = Mega Frosvoir/Glaillade Or, better yet, Paradox Kirlia based on its megas + Paradox Snorunt based on its megas = Paradox Snolia based on those megas Thoughts?

Pages: 123··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page