PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The SJS Bee Chronicles

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 2627282930

Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gallevoir

Okay so what I'm seeing is, I need to: * Get a PR stick * Pause the bee hunt early * Hunt the CRAP out of Ralts * Hoard boxes * Get the Data Volume for Iron Valiant as soon as it drops * Profit. Or, Discovery, I guess
Okay so now what I'm seeing is that I'm completely out of field space and I Did Not Think This Through
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
j.pngg.pngo.pngd.png6.png6.png1.pngn.pngx.pngp.png
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Sally, a special please? I haven't had one today so far
This bootleg Oddish looks how I feel
My fields appear to have scrambled some of the Ralts in terms of natures? A lot of something just went wrong somewhere
Please please please give me a melan Ralts today, Sally; I only have a day left, if that EDIT: Okay, judging by prior, it looks as though enby-voir will come out Friday, if September 1/22 and November 3 are any indication. That gives me until Thursday 23:59 to get this mel'n
I'm still nursing a mild conspiracy theory that there's a secret Albino counter alongside the other eight that boosts albino odds randomly on certain days; it just takes like twenty-four days to fill up or something

QUOTE originally posted by Gallevoir

Ralts hunt completed 20/04/2020. Stones yet to be attained; Gardevoir evos yet to be achieved
*mutters* I don't wanna talk about it
Long-standing Delibird hunt completed 27/11/2023. No evos necessary! Data Volumes yet to be attained
Popplio hunt completed 28/11/2023. No stones or Data Volumes necessary! Shiny evo yet to be achieved
I'm exhausted, game-wise and in real life. Everything's been bad. Don't know how much more I can take

Pages: 123··· 2627282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page