PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the life of a complete debyl

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 6789101112

[ 0 8 . 2 2 . 2 0 ]

*big shook* blöb i never thought in a million years i'd have enough money to buy one of these, much less the double delta'd albino one. apparently, you just have to save up money. what a novel idea! also i've been listening to caramelldansen on repeat for about an hour. i've begun to question the meaning of life. apparently it's "oo-oo-oo-aoaoa." plus i'm going to ikea tomorrow to do some apartment shopping for my sister. it's a very swedish weekend. i'm really excited though, cause ikea is slightly nostalgic for me and i love going there! have some good memories from that place. :D uhhh, i can't remember what else i had to say here. oh well. adios, love you all <3
I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.
  • test

i k e a

this is by far one of the oddest, most eyeburning templates i've made but i actually enjoyed it lol also:
oh god oh no who gave her a knife img was originally transparent, but i css'd a background lol yeah that's really it lol. all the coded crap is on the other tab, if you're into that. love you all, take care of yourselves <3
normal bold italic underline link

heading 1

heading 2

heading 3

• one
  • two
  • three
  1. one
  2. two
  3. three
header
cellcell
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +55,720,447
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature

hide title

stuffs lot of yellow on this template lmao
tooltip
tooltip content
43/100
  • tab 1
  • tab 2
  • tab 3
tab content
tab content
tabcontent

[ 0 9 . 0 4 . 2 0 ]

alexei can't draw hands pt 17 i sketched this up like 2/3 days ago. finished it yesterday, but didn't post lmao. overall i think it looks alright? the anatomy isn't complete crap and i actually decently like the shading on the hair this time around. also fruit shirt. i love that shirt. i'm also selling s/a combees here! so if you need some bees, then...post there, i suppose? :thinking: also also also also, i've been listening to this music video on repeat for like 2 hours now. and that's just for today. it's been 4 days guys help welp, that's all from me. i've got a heck of a lotta clickin' to do lmao. love you all, please stay safe <3

[ 0 9 . 1 3 . 2 0 ]

legs??? idk??? how they work??? um yeah anyway take this...thing i've been working on for 11 HOURS for some godforesaken reason. i am the queen of swiffering it's ok but not good enough to be the icon lol also i've been laughing at some parody of a video i watched for 15 minutes because??? i just? the sound effects?? honestly idk at this point guys bwahaha i'm also hunting pumpkaboo for type race so hopefully i'll get some good pumpkin lads. or lasses, idk lol i don't actually have a whole lot to put here so i think this is it haha. adios, love you all <3 edit: wait a minute. i'm not done. i have so many things to talk about lol first off, started school. it's ok but i wish i was back in a classroom. also my ap spanish class is eh. but my teacher for my anatomy class is the same one i had a few years ago for lab bio and i love her, so that class is gonna be cool, i imagine. also the fires up north are so big and are producing so much smoke that it's been 75 degrees average because the sun is clouded over by smoke. the sun isn't even yellow/white anymore, it's like a dull shade of orange or sometimes red at sunset. completely wack. i think that's actually it now, sorry. same as above, adios

[ 1 0 . 0 5 . 2 0 ]

• extra arts
Lv. 54 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
hi arceus i'm here i do want to take the time to thank everyone who's helped me achieve arceus though. the two biggest helpers who come to mind are burmy and arebani (which, if you happen to see this, thank you so much for your kindness and patience <3), but i know there's more people out there and i just wanted to say that i appreciate it so much. so, in short, thank you! <333 and now, art i've done uh...4.5 pieces of art in the last 20 days. here's some stuff, other bits will be on the 2nd tab
ref for dumb dragonsona; alexei can't shade pt 71rt048
i made a gif!! she blink
oh, and new baby!! i'm soft i think that's all the stuffs i have at the moment lol. sorry this is so long, i'm just a bit excited hehe. art on 2nd tab if you're into that. love you all! bye
moar? moar because people in my english class are kinda uh...unsmart um basically i'm bad at shading n legs thank u i'm getting better tho? so yay?

[ 1 0 . 0 8 . 2 0 ]

(click for fullbody version) pt 1/3. i crave death

///

local robot woman is excited about arson i'm not going to lie. this drawing was a PAIN. i just. it looked good on paper. it looked fine on digital. but then i look again and 'oh no! the lines are the wrong color in this part.' so i have to go redo it, download it again, resize it, done. and then: 'oh lord, that left boot looks terrible! let me redraw it and recolor some lines there too. oh and redo the shading. maybe i should add a stripe on it like on the skirt.' redo it twice, download it twice, resize it twice, done. hopefully. 'oh dear, have the eyebrows always been that weird?' ...you can see where this is going, right? another thing: glados is tilted just slightly to the left in the full version. i know this. i recognize this. i do not want to deal with it at the moment. also pt 7101, legs. idk what's going on with either of them. they are not my forte. soz but anyway, wife <3. and i say pt. 1 of 3 because i have something planned that's like, comic-ish. but i'm exhausted after this one so it'll be a bit. wee
that is all. thank you, and please stay safe <3

[ 1 0 . 1 4 . 2 0 ]

downloaded among us. i am having way too much fun if you ever happen to see someone in a server named "GLaDOS" who is white or yellow, it's probably me! feel free to yell at me on the off chance it happens! for img context: whenever i get killed in game, my bird eggs all break and i get really sad. i then scream in ghost chat for like 5 minutes more among us art coming soon! and oooo, boy, i'm excited for the next one cause it's lookin pretty good so far! sorry for all the posts, love you, bye! <3

[ 1 0 . 1 6 . 2 0 ]

oh my god, who let alexei in the jam jar AGAIN this took me 17 hours and i don't even care because i really like this hehe this is me, but like, in the among us uniform. or at least, my interpretation of it since it's literally a bean for some reason it kinda just looks like a better version of this thingy? i didn't even notice until rn actually lmao. but uh,,, improvement? more among us art coming soon because i'm having too much fun weeee love you all, please drink water <3 edit: image hover thingy had to be removed since it was slowing everything down lmao

[ 1 0 . 2 9 . 2 0 ]

gif is from miraculous ladybug, clipped from s1e9 "rogercop" by me
cat man is love, cat man is life gif takes forever to load, sorry qq so i apprently have fallen on the trend of going back and rewatching shows/movies that you loved as a kid. for most people, that's like, harry potter or maybe percy jackson. for me it's uh. miraculous ladybug the show is actually amazing though. the characters are decently relatable and i'm soft for chat noir. i've just finished the 2nd season in about a week or so, and it was amazing oh my gosh. don't especially love the new characters, but the rest of it? miraculous. went through 3 different websites to make this too. this one's the best, but chat's eyes are...not green, for some reason? lmao oh well! that's it, it's just cat man. no arts because school is bleh. love you all, take care <3

[ 1 1 . 0 2 . 2 0 ]

new icon! i got voted out two games in a row by pink in among us. i was innocent both times. :)
so i've just finished season 3 of miraculous ladybug and GOOD. LORD. if that wasn't a frickin' rollercoaster. [redacted] tl;dr: there were tears and a whole lot of second-hand embarassment. gabriel agreste is a terrible father and chat noir is babey. (needed to put that somewhere before i exploded, sorry. i'm good now!) ok, that should actually be everything. love you all, bye-bye <3

Pages: 123··· 6789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page