PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Poll: More option for hapiness notification

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 1234

Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Amanome

The number of pokemon that evolve via unhappiness is so minuscule that this suggestion doesn't really have a logical purpose. For that reason, Im going to move this to rejected. Edit: As for the daycare points - it takes 8k clicks for a pair's happiness to drop to zero. If you keep track of this then there isn't really a reason to have a notification
"Keep track" of 8k clicks? (~200 fields) Is that....kind of a joke? The problem /IS/ that you have to keep track of clicks manually. (also, it's not a certain amount of clicks, it's a certain amount of "loading periods" that's about 1 period per field) That is the literal issue I have with the system, and the exact reason why I support this. I have to keep count of how many fields i've clicked for hours at a time, it gets Exhausting. This would help so that I didn't have to keep a mental count at all times, I could just wait for the notification to pop up. Yes, I would still need to stop to feed my pair frequently, but at least I don't have to count to 20 (20 fields = 8%, how much 1 sweetheart gives) for hours on end and instead just wait to get the notification to feed my pair again. And there's incentive to not click your pair all the way down to 0% happiness as well, which means in order to have max chance of egg production I have to stop more frequently than the 8k clicks/200 fields it takes to get to zero. Yes, I know it's supposed to be more difficult to maintain a higher happiness for a higher bonus, but I don't see this addition making it "too easy", since you still need to do the actual legwork of clicking and feeding constantly. But, I guess I understand if the number of people exclusive hunting wanting to max out their egg production chances isn't major enough to add this. It's not exactly a "general user" problem.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
""Keep track" of 8k clicks? (~200 fields) Is that....kind of a joke?" Nope! I do it everytime I click with the gig on o7 "I have to keep count of how many fields..." There's a handy counter above the fields you're currently clicking saying how many you've done! Easy to tell when you've hit the 8k mark :) "And there's incentive to not click your pair all the way down to 0% happiness as well, which means in order to have max chance of egg production I have to stop more frequently than anywhere between 1-200." I find myself getting eggs for my exclusives more frequently /after/ the pair leaves the green heart for happiness. Ranging from my Kinaster hunts, to my Flarbat hunts, or even my Scaracross hunts, to name a few of the fakemon/variant hunts I have done in the past. Tbh I feel like that screenshot isn't really useful, that's like shiny odds maxing at 1/40 chain if you have HM but some users still taking hundreds to hatch their first shiny. The odds suggest it can be easier, but it isn't always, I guess? "But, I guess I understand if the number of people exclusive hunting wanting to max out their egg production chances isn't major enough to add this. It's not exactly a "general user" problem." I actually told Amanome the 8k to 0%, and I actually don't think we really need a happiness percentage notification, personally. The counter above the fields helps to know when you're at 0%/in the red, it's not actually 0% usually but around that, honestly I don't really pay attention I just know it's 8k clicks before I need to stop to stuff my mons with sweethearts lol I frequently hunt variants/exclusives and I always use the red gig, sometimes I use it on hunts that aren't variants/exclusives, so that's my input, from someone who does hunt exclusives.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
awh really? This suggestion could be so handy to exclusive hunter. And with attention disorder is very more complicated that people thinks this is. There is really not others means this could be implemented? Its not like if there wasnt things that can only be use for a limited of reasons already. As people said, its easier to keep track of a new notification than to the disparition of it. Its not because only two evolution by unhapiness exist for now that it cant be handy.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Just thought of something. When do you use the hapiness notification? We can use item to boost it. So there really only when we put a pokémon on a field that they like that it really matter. The alternate way are more probably some kind of miss use since at it is currently, it only notif you when the hapiness is above a certain value. We have more use for a way to be notif when its bellow a certain value. We can't use it adequatly for breeding if we can't have the option to be notif when the hapiness is below a value, we could only have a constant notif. Since the hapiness can go up or down, why not having both options?
daft's Avatardaft
honestly it's a shame this has been moved to rejected seeing as how the current system is not player friendly at all. in any case I support this and I hope it's reviewed in the future.
There are 75 breedable variants and exclusives. All of which if you want more eggs for the effort it takes to breed them you NEED to have the red gig active. Which means when you are breeding them you'll need to constantly either check your Daycare, or have a notification that is always there until it's not because the happiness eventually drops below the rate. It is much easier to tell when you get a notification than it is to notice that you no longer have one, especially if you are collecting training bags, or have a lot of trades going in and out. Also, did you know that not everyone has hours to spend on this site? Some people use the red gig on regular pokemon in order to make sure that they can produce enough eggs during their 30 minutes-hour they have of online time. So this isn't just something that variant/exclusive hunters use. The need to constantly check the daycare is detrimental to play especially when you are anxious that you may not be breeding enough eggs because you're checking every 300 interactions or every 1k interactions to make sure their happiness isn't dropping to a point that you're not happy with. So while only a few pokemon require unhappiness to evolve, that's not the only reason anyone would want this suggesstion? I don't even know why that is one of the denial reasons given? Because there are more than enough reasons to use this feature other than evolving. Edit: I don't know where I got 137 from. Must have been a typo, but it's 75 if you take out bunbori, and the 4 newest exclusives.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
I am posting here to say that the set target's happiness section will be receiving an update to make it more user friendly and useful to users when using the Red Gigaremo and the like... more details on Niet's response will be edited in by Amanome. My advocation draft for this is in the hidebox below:

Reasons

Many others and I would especially like this update for the sake of the percentage of happiness for breeding pairs while in the Daycare- specifically while the Red Gigaremo is in use. The Red Gigaremo becomes next to useless when the happiness reaches the point of being in the red, and the pair absolutely stops generating eggs when the happiness reaches zero. Currently, if the notification is set to 'when happiness reaches zero/another happiness point in the red', you are also notified for everything above that number as well. While a notification can be set to be just above that point, it is harder to notice when a notification disappears as opposed to gaining one. Another option at the moment is to try and manually track the amount of interactions that you make to catch it yourself (which would be, approximately, ~200 fields worth of clicks)... which is why there is so much support for this suggestion to be implemented in the first place. Not everyone knows of the interaction cap that causes a pair to reach a percentage in the red, has as much time to afford to be constantly checking the Daycare, along with other issues such as having an attention disorder that were brought up by users in the original thread. Other uses for this update would be to keep track of pokémon that evolve through either happiness (which is possible some percentage points before it reaches 100%) or unhappiness, especially when one has a large population of pokémon in one's fields. Overall, the whole of the happiness section in the set target is not very player friendly. From the presentation differences of a percentage and then a scale out of 225 in the set target option to the general difficulty for setting a notification with what you need it to be, let alone a precise one, this small suggestion would have a major and positive impact by enhancing the quality of gameplay for those who use the Red Gigaremo for exclusive/variants or just in general, or for keeping track of pokémon with a happiness or unhappiness requirement. While, yes, this can be seen as a small update, it will not go unnoticed or unappreciated by those who use the Red Gigaremo or are evolving any amount of pokémon with a happiness or unhappiness requirement.
Icon is from "Obey Me!", by NTT Solmare Corp.! || My Trade Shop! || Delta Hoarders United!
Collector of special water deltas!
Lv. 86 — 6,592 / 22,447
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
I've gone ahead and discussed this with Niet in reference to Duusu's clarification. Since this is going to be looked at by him, I'll be moving this to approved ^^
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd
Ooh, thats good news! Good thing I was waiting a bit before remaking the suggestion with InsaneHysteria points in mind xD
No rush at all obviously, but I was curious if it's something that is planned to be added soonish™ or if we'll have to wait some years or so :')

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page