PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Poll: More option for hapiness notification

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 1234

POLL: If it was implemented, would you use it?

Total votes: 111

You must be logged in to vote.

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Suggestion Title: More option for hapiness notification Suggestion Summary: Instead of he by default "be notifie when the hapiness is greater than or equal to value" having the posibility for more option like "less than or equal to" Positive points: - More flexibility with notification - Instead of having to wait until you don't have a notification, you have a notification when the hapiness is drop to the value you want that can be usefull for: - The daycare - For pokemon who need unhapiness to evolve - Even fore pokemon who evolve with hapiness, but have others posibilty with evolution. We have only eevee for now, but we don't know if they will be the only case for how long. Negative points: - I don't think of any for now, I already see this on some website so I know it can be possible. But not if it can work on pokefarm, so it will depends on the programmers skills. Reason For Consideration: With the arrival of a new fakemon who evolve with unhapiness, I think it isn't something that people would dislike to have. For now the only way to know if a pokemon is unhappy is by checking manually in their field or wait until we don't have a notification for the hapiness. Here is a little mock up of what I have in mind: By default, the symbol would be "≥" but we could choose this symbol "≤" instead. Or maybe this could be a togable button. It depend of what make people more confortable.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
selocon's Avatarselocon
Just setting the notif to 0 is already a viable option
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Ha ha ha, sorry. Not mean to seems rude but... Like I said, the notification is by default "Greater or equal to"
selocon's Avatarselocon
Wouldn't the better option, rather than letting us choose, just be, oh, i dunno, use the resources already in place? There's a whopping two pokemon that need unhappiness to evolve. Both are fakemon. Instead of using that, just put them in a hated field and...oh i dunno...check the "Pokemon can evolve" list in your farm? Or get the red gig, put them in the DC and just click. Even if they can't make eggs, their happiness will still be decreased.
Like I said in my first post, we do have option, but it isn't something that can be an issue to add since it can be usefull not only for these two pokemons, but also for the daycare ^^ Oh and I tried for the Red Gigaremo, the two pokemons need to be compatible for the hapiness to drop.
I'd really appreciate this suggestion, as setting "notify when happiness reaches 0" means you're notified for everything above 0 as well. We'd need the greater than/less than, or "notify when pokemon is unhappy"
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
I would personnaly prefer to set the value into what I want instead to be notify only when the hapiness drop to zero. Mainly because it can take time before you get the notification. So if I set by exemple to be notify when hapiness drop to 50 for one of my pokemon in the daycare, I don't worry about interacting since I'll got notify before it drop to 0. Not gonna lie, I thought about this suggestion for conveniance with the daycare, but I knew it wouldn't be only usefull for me. So even if it can see only as a little QoL, I think it can really helpfull in others situation (like the others example I put in the first post xD) Maybe not everyone would use it, but it like not everyone use the level/hapiness notification. It just put more option into it, I don't think it hurt.
söbble's Avatarsöbble

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

Wouldn't the better option, rather than letting us choose, just be, oh, i dunno, use the resources already in place? There's a whopping two pokemon that need unhappiness to evolve. Both are fakemon. Instead of using that, just put them in a hated field and...oh i dunno...check the "Pokemon can evolve" list in your farm? Or get the red gig, put them in the DC and just click. Even if they can't make eggs, their happiness will still be decreased.
I just have to address that this doesn't work: if the Pokemon aren't breeding, the red gig does nothing. Also, you really must not have a lot of RTEs hanging around because the Pokemon that can evolve list is a mess and even Niet has said that the farm page needs work. Most people dislike using it and find it tedious and unwieldy unless they only keep a very small number of Pokemon around at any one time. We also have so many things on this website that are far less useful than this feature. Totem stickers? Only given out once to a limited number of people - only work once, on one Pokemon, then just vanish. It's not like this is only useful for unhappiness evos. Let's say I'm breeding 'mons with the red giga, and I don't want them to go into the red - I can set their happiness to a certain percentage and then just click until the notif pops up. I think this would be super helpful for that. Full support - was thinking this should exist the entire time my kitwurm was getting unhappy. And back when kyutopi was introduced. Thanks for suggesting it, Nightmon.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Bump!
Added a poll!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page