PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 123··· 253254255256257258259

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Aislin took the offered hand and stood, automatically closing up her bag as she did so. "Alright, I'll go pick out a room then. Kinda curious to what it'll be like now..." It took little more than a few minutes for her to pick out which door she wanted, a white-painted wooden door with a standard double rectangle paneling, entering the room beyond it to find it oddly lacking in furniture save for a bed. "Huh, so almost entirely bare to let us customize it, I guess..." she murmured to herself. She set down the satchel and bag, allowing herself a brief stretch to relieve any cramps that might try to form today, and then caught sight of the room... darkening? She looked over to see that the bed was now shoved into the corner of the room furthest from the door, and the 'darkening' was in fact the walls suddenly changing color to a dark, charcoal grey color. Aislin looked down to see the floor go to a lighter shade of grey-colored wood, and then at a wall near the end of the bed that was now a window with dark blue curtains to block out light. She decided to simply sit atop the bed and let the room finish designing itself, cataloguing each change as it happened. A black and white traditional clock came into existence above a 35 inch flat screen TV, itself sitting atop a brown desk that held a few inches more lengthwise than the TV did. The desk itself was seated at the wall that the end of the bed pointed towards. A dresser about twice the height of the bed popped in to the left of said bed, a richer and darker brown than the desk. Now it seemed to pause while Aislin had a thought on how everyone might react to this, especially with the mental scenario of how her room really looked back home. Did she want to expose herself like that? ...No, no she did not. The TV can stay here, but the games needed to stay home. A thudding noise coming from the desk meant to Aislin that whatever she needed to hook up the TV to the tablet, it was now tucked away inside the desk. The wall that had so far been left unadorned now transformed into a towering bookcase that stretched just high enough for her to still reach the top row, filling itself up with all the books she had in her room, in her storage, and others she had only gotten from the library back home. She grinned upon spotting her Xanth books. The bottom most row however, were plushies: each one representing a different franchise's titular character. Aislin had a suspicion that she could still pick and choose which plushie/world she wanted on the shelves, but for now she was satisfied with these. She got off the bed and tapped it with a murmured, "Storage drawer please." It obliged, raising the bed a few more inches to accommodate two drawers appearing underneath it. She pulled out Ama's pack and put it away inside one drawer, next putting a few other odds and ends inside it as well, conspicuously leaving a space for the tablet. Pulling the bag on and leaving the satchel behind on the bed, Aislin made a careful note of the door and headed back downstairs. ((The boys are lollygagging on me, so I did this instead. Building is fun.))
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Celere after Aislin left took some time to make sure the sleeping kid was in fact... still sleeping, "Aight, night, get some rest for once, you know where to find me if the nightmares start up again." the door to that room closed with a slight click as she went to her own room, the door to it being a thick but plain oak, she was unusually swift in opening it and slipping in, closing said door behind her, "Aight, attempt number I don't remember, kindly remove that crib, it's useless to me at this time." she willed the offending article to leave, only to have stubbornly refuse to do so, "Ugh, come on, what are you trying to tell me here?" she was exasperated, sure, she'd asked for that issue to be fixed but she'd not engaged in anything that could cause that, not to mention not having any plans to while things were as they were, "Fine, shrink it then so I don't have to look at it." it obliged, shrinking down to a size she wouldn't notice, "Papers, pens, beanbag." each item popped into place as she mentioned them, and she quickly threw herself into the large sphere, Celere's room was very much not quite what she'd tell you it was, pastel coloured walls, blue carpeted floor with a large central rug, not a single piece of training equipment or other physical exertion item anywhere in sight, it was entirely a brightly decorated room dedicated entirely to rest and relaxation, it honestly looked like an earthling teenagers room from her home, and she would not tell a soul about how this was laid out, her little secret so to speak. "Right then, start copying the data down, won't take loooo..." she caught sight of this 'pokédex' on the tablet, the scrollbar was small, and she scrolled down, her face scrunched up in confused annoyance, "ng. Okay then, just the first entry had her realising the scope of what she was doing here, and she got to work, very quickly working through the first hundred, the different forms included, she got to around five hundred and seventy one within thirty minutes before setting down her writing implements and sighing, "I think, I should leave this for tomorrow, losing my concentration and making too many mistakes, yeah I'll leave this for now." she exhaled, looking up at a starry ceiling with a relieved exhale, "To think back on everything so far, what a life it's been here, despite it all, don't think I'd ever want to to go back to what I was before, it was just so dull now I think about it."
The night passed in an overall quiet fashion, at some point people had gone to find and occupy their rooms, it was only once that was the case that Toré made any noise, heading to the Library and checking the shelves, finding a few dusty books and tomes which he'd spent the rest of the night going through, most of them were in a pile on the table besides him, two were in front, one closed with the back cover visible and the other was open to the last fifth of the book, his brow was furrowed and his visible mood was clearly disturbed by something, "The tower... it should have access to my worlds past back when this all went down, wonder if this is paradoxical or just lost to time, either way, need to find this out, might explain a few things as well." the tome was shut with a soft snap and placed with the other one in front of him, he took at glance at Iliya to make sure she was still doing alright then returned the other volumes to their respective shelves, the two he had interest in going into a bag he'd keep with him for a while longer, last thing he needed was the others getting a hand on this and asking questions he didn't have answers to yet. Sat down once more he rubbed his temple, this toxin was was starting to cause problems, but he wouldn't allow it to be removed from his system until he was sure it had been purged from Iliya's, actions clearly spoke louder than words with that woman and it was mildly infuriating, "Let the others know where we're going once they're up and about, no point vanishing into thin air and not letting them know anything, only thing they'll do is worry." --- Celere had awoken earlier than she would've liked, but immediately got to work finishing the task she'd started the night before, once that was done, three completely new things showed up, the first being some sort of informational page referred to as a wiki, she absorbed the information on this page, as it went over a 'region' referred to as Torren, the history of it and how things were supposed to be, she noted the page seemed off as it kept referring to how things should have happened, she'd have to bring this up when the kid was ready to talk, to be fair though, she'd have to effectively teach proper speech since they were at best only capable of three words in a sentence. The Second page concerned her, as this entire planet fell under the umbrella of this 'foundation', how it was being compared to another thing and considered 'a more tame version' made her feel a bit sick, her head turned in the direction of the kid's room for a moment a scowl crossing her face, more questions that she'd be forced to wait to ask, not to mention if they showed up here, that would be a global issue that'd require an effective eradication of these people and their tech the second they showed up, Celere was happy about the Power Drain this planet had, they'd be able to counter these intruders effectively as a result of it... The third had her fumbling the device, snatching it away before it could hit the floor, it wasn't anything of informational value but rather a location, with a caption, 'Universe Colony' there was something in between those two words but it was a glitchy garbled mess, but judging by the caption, she had a good hunch as to what this 'Colony' held, a wry smile crept across her visage, a quiet laughing coming after, "Oh this is good, I'll let them exist for a while before I crash their party, it's about time I claimed my birthright and shake things up, they've probably still got that caste system and that's the first thing that's gotta go."
Celere put the Tablet to the side before getting up properly, she was thinking deeply about several things as she went about her business before her day started, she knew she'd likely be here a while and she'd already planted the seeds of making a time distortion chamber in a couple peoples heads, it wouldn't be hard to nudge a little harder, provide a few more key details as to how those things worked, which in turn would allow... her thoughts trailed off from there, the memory of an unusually clear dream coming to the fore of her mind, that combined with vague Ki Signatures she'd sensed a couple days ago and she was going to start something early for herself, she'd be stuck making sure the youngling actually had a chance to grow up a bit anyway so it was good timing for her, now dressed in far different clothes from the Gi she normally adorned, the Tablet was once again picked back up, put into an interior pocket as the half-saiyan opted to go find Aislin's door, get this thing returned and start putting plans in motion for her own future, there was nothing back where her home had used to be, and she'd since come to terms with this world being her new home, all she had to do was make something of it that didn't involve endless fighting, she couldn't lie, she was finally feeling the fatigue from that being her life up til now, just endless fighting. --- Once everyone else had retired the night before, Seyr had not picked a room for herself, instead leaving and sitting on the roof the entire night, she had been keeping an eye on her target, who she unironically knew was targetting her, she recognised the magic signature and was significantly unamused by this person being here, her eyes flicked up as the first rays of sun came over the horizon, her fur bristling as she left the rooftop, instead going to an open square with a few benches, she acted as normal, pretending she wasn't plotting nastily in her mind, bought a croissant and sat down, sure enough within a few minutes, there was the magic signature again, *Perfect, so intent on making an 'unworthy lesser lifeform' suffer you fail to understand the reversal of your little trap, you'll learn, you'll learn very soon that I'm not trapped in here with you, you're just another pawn to sacrifice on the board.*
LordKrenner's AvatarLordKrenner
Sagau had exited his trial at the break of dawn, and had slowly found his way to the group’s place of respite. He wanders inside and shortly passes by Celere, giving a short, “Fine morning, yes?” But in just as short a time he doubles back to say, “It’s you… you’re safe?” ~~~~~~~~~ “Dearest Sasha, I truly believe I can make things right now. It feels right to wear this… for the first time in…” A Suicune sat in front of a great marble statue of a Luxio featuring Floatzel traits. As he patted down a headband onto himself that he had carefully taken from a compartment beneath the statue, he hears a noise. He steps back, closing his eyes before asking calmly, “So, Luukasa, finally here? There’s only a handful of guards, so instead of me sending them after you, how about we take them out… together.” He turns around, only to discover not Luukasa, but a large wall, and he looks back to find more evidence that he’s somewhere much different from before. “Asylum, come on out, I know this is your doing. Come to stop my treason? Then take me to Fjord, or better yet let’s just have a real warrior’s duel!” His call is left unanswered.
Celere heard the voice and had to pause for a moment to remember who they were, her own brain going haywire with thoughts and planning abruptly screeching to a halt and not really knowing how to handle that, then the second bit, "Hrm? Yeah, yeah just recovering from people botching surgery a few times before getting it right, taking a while but hey, nothing can be done about that, just gotta wait for things to happen you know? How about you? You holding up alright?" it suddenly occurred to Celere that it was quite early and most people would likely still be sleeping, *probably a good idea Sagau here said something, better I let them sleep a bit longer, get their rest while they're here.* --- Seyr thought she heard something nearby, in her mind it sounded like barking but she understood little bits of it despite the muffled nature of it, something about Asylum and a Duel? None of her business, besides... "Not here, I've played by your rules long enough Roke, we're doing this my way now, and you don't get a say in the matter." her Prosthetic had shot out and grabbed a man by the throat, the knife clattering to the ground and shock at being recognised was enough to say this 'Roke' was the one Seyr was referring to, the Kitsune standing and walking towards the gates that led out of Karston, she was quick, and once outside threw him down into the snow hard, a look of absolute contempt across her features, "Get over yourself, there are multiple I left the academy immediately after graduating, that stupid title being one of them, but you won't, you have that grudge against me because I was simply better than you, and you couldn't handle competition, fair, if you'd kept it to the Academy." the contempt turned to something of utter rage, "But no, because of your pathetic, petty grudge, you set back our planet decades, ruined one of the last chances at salvation they had, the state of our people now is... deplorable, and theres nothing anyone can do about it, single handedly, purely because of your own butthurt feelings, you destroyed the population of a planet." A gauge on her prosthetic starting ticking, "And then theres the radiation you've been giving off, a danger to these people here as well if it ever burst out of you." she inhaled, watching him struggle for breath after his throat had been grabbed, "One last chance, Magic only, to the death, you have no say in the matter." magic flared into her hands, wild, angry, and very, very much so murderous.
“Oh… you don’t need to pretend to remember me. Unless my memory’s gone bad the closest we’ve come to meeting was you being dragged unconscious and I tried to rescue you. The name’s Sagau, care to get something to eat? I have no idea where, but that’s where the fun is at.” Sagau holds out his paw for a shake. ~~~~~~~~~ Kirze’s ear perks towards a noise, and he carefully moves through the lightly frosted landscape until he set eyes on a ‘fight’, though seemingly one-sided, making its way outside the walls of what he now realizes to be a town or city. He decides to sit and watch.
"That's the thing though, I do remember you, not your name, just the face... hrm..." her eyes narrowed for a moment before returning to a normal shape, "Well whatever, see so many people these days I'm bound to misremember some people I might have seen at some point, anyway," there was a motion as if waving something off, "Celere, good to meet you Sagau, I am... the leader of this group? It's something that just sorta fell into place at some point, also the idiot who let her heart straight up die because that was an excellent idea at the time, though to be fair if I hadn't there'd probably be less people around at the moment, anyway, food, yes, the Kitchen's over this way, take your pick." she took the offered paw and shook it, what a multiversal gesture a simple handshake was. --- Seyr dodged a bolt of potent magic by barely moving herself, gaze never even shifting from her victim, "Just as sloppy as ever Roke, all you ever did was blow hot air!" as if on cue, the man was lifted up, thrown several feet up and away, then abruptly slammed into the hardened snow below, the Kitsune slowly walking towards them as her magic flared to life around, just like she was, it was an absolutely furious maelstrom, lashing out around them at anything and everything within a close distance, the male found themselves taking a rock pillar to the gut and being flung away again, "Fight back you pathetic little worm! I thought you wanted me to suffer!?"
“Is the heart not vital for mortals?” Sagau asks, tilting his head as he starts toward the kitchen. “I guess I’m not one to speak, having discovered I was no mortal at age nine, I cut my hand… off… it became very… yellowish, definitely quite bright, I guess I should’ve figured out that I was not the son of some humble farmers a lot sooner, and not when my birth father killed the ones who raised me.” Sagau looks in a vague direction as emptiness fled through his slit pupils, until finally they are covered up with furred eyelids as he lets out a sigh and brushes the last statement away with another, “I’m gonna see a tailor after breakfast.” ~~~~~~~~~ As Kirze watches, he has to leap back from the wide area attack, making him let out a quiet, yet sharp yelp of surprise.
Celere turned and joined Sagau in the brief trip to the kitchen area, "For most, yes, for me, also yes, I had a bit of a trick that let me prolong myself a bit, can't do it again though, it's sort of a one-time thing." she paused before briefly turning Super for a brief moment, just long enough to create a ki construct she could hold to demonstrate, "Involves basically burning all of my energy at once to replace my entire heart and blood system with it, since I burned it out and the transplant has happened, I physically can't do that again, the rest of my system would burn out along with the energy burn, so yeah, one-time trick." she placed the construct of a heart on a shelf, letting it dissipate away without her as the anchor before turning to a medicine cabinet, taking a bottle, removing something from the bottle and downing it with a look of distaste briefly flashing across her face, "So, anything specific you'd be looking for? I can head down to the pantry to see if it's there, which it usually is, don't know how the enchantments on this place manage it but I've yet to not find very specific things down there." --- 'Roke' squirmed on the floor, an arm bubbling before expanding outwards in explosive force, the ticking getting suddenly more rapid and aggressive, the rest of that side of his body quickly followed, the ticking going haywire in response, "There we go..." Seyr brought fire around her immediate vicinity, the flames such a pale blue they could be mistaken for white with an ever so slight hint of green in the direction of the now malformed monstrosity, "Come! Try and kill me like you've always wanted to do!" Ice crept up the deformed side, shattering as it lunged forwards, both sides of this fracas had every bit the killing intent now.

Pages: 123··· 253254255256257258259

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page