PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Ryko Seratuno's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRyko Seratuno
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
"That's the thing though, I do remember you, not your name, just the face... hrm..." her eyes narrowed for a moment before returning to a normal shape, "Well whatever, see so many people these days I'm bound to misremember some people I might have seen at some point, anyway," there was a motion as if waving something off, "Celere, good to meet you Sagau, I am... the leader of this group? It's something that just sorta fell into place at some point, also the idiot who let her heart straight up die because that was an excellent idea at the time, though to be fair if I hadn't there'd probably be less people around at the moment, anyway, food, yes, the Kitchen's over this way, take your pick." she took the offered paw and shook it, what a multiversal gesture a simple handshake was. --- Seyr dodged a bolt of potent magic by barely moving herself, gaze never even shifting from her victim, "Just as sloppy as ever Roke, all you ever did was blow hot air!" as if on cue, the man was lifted up, thrown several feet up and away, then abruptly slammed into the hardened snow below, the Kitsune slowly walking towards them as her magic flared to life around, just like she was, it was an absolutely furious maelstrom, lashing out around them at anything and everything within a close distance, the male found themselves taking a rock pillar to the gut and being flung away again, "Fight back you pathetic little worm! I thought you wanted me to suffer!?"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page