PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A bit of info on the Header updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Sköll

Will this still apply when you use a skin? I'm a little puzzled by that part ^_^;
Skins are just CSS, CSS is completely separate from anything I've done with this update ^_^
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
09rlouward's Avatar09rlouward
After reading that post to do with slow connection issues being sorted out, I'm very much pleased with the efforts. By any chance, would the main background skin be changed at all; I mean the one that has that rainbow, I don't mind if it won't be changed. I'm just curious. ^^

UFT Shop

Summoning, Forme-change, Special Evolution, evolution items https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/28081/09Rlouward-s-shop
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
The background is a placeholder. You can't change it in custom skins because Niet wants to show off the real background first before it's covered up. :)
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Ah right, okay then well I love the rasinbow main background skin, I've noticed that it gets brighter depending on the time of day. :)
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by 09MSteele

Ah right, okay then well I love the rasinbow main background skin, I've noticed that it gets brighter depending on the time of day. :)
Nah, that's just sunlight coming in through your window :p I did want to make it change based on daytime/nighttime, but... it'd mess up on other skins once the background is customisable.
ah thought as much XD well that sort of image for a wallpaper does that a really nice effect like that. Quite a lot of other people has noticed the change due to light from a window, I think they all love the idea of it; well, the person I've said it to does anyway.
Astroa's AvatarAstroa
Seems like lag has definitely been reduced, and Sally's heart has been green a lot more!
Profile picture (c) TeodChow on dA
Zenotha's AvatarZenotha
Effort. The honest to goodness effort is what I love about this cite. Thank you Niet for making the header efficient.
The avatar was made by Ilyriss at her sprite shop.(Permission obtained.) This sprite was made at by srsishere at his sprite shop.(Permission obtained)
Sköll's AvatarSköll
I think it's all fair to say that we come for the pokemon and stay for Niet XD The work you put in really makes a difference, we all appreciate you :3
Avatar drawn by me :3 If you see it anywhere else, please tell me so that I may go on a hunt D:<
PokémonRen's AvatarPokémonRen
Wait, the header changed? I did not notice that before I read this. And what is all the talk about skins?

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page