PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A bit of info on the Header updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

ShotoNemar's AvatarShotoNemar
Awesome, Thanks so much x3 as others said before me Your awesome!
┌---------------------┐ Gijinka RP ♠ ♠ Comic ♠ ♠ Journal ♠ ♠ Art Shop └---------------------┘
[Shoto ♠ ♀ ♠ 26 ♠ INTJ] Been a member since Aug 2011
coding and art by ShotoNemar
Muddy's AvatarMuddy
You did a great job on this Niet (I could totally do this :P)! You're great at maintaining this site and you even keep us posted every few days!
This is so empty... Visit my Sprite and Template Shop!
SnivyLover's AvatarSnivyLover
All you said makes perfect sense! (that's what I get for being adopted by a tech-loving dad and hyper organised mom) Is that why PFQ has been so slow lately? (using Chrome with 5/5 internet connection strength)
Avatar is from Pokemon Conquest by Nintendo
Niet the nice guy! Paining himself on improving an already free site to use much less data, which in the end costs users less money! Merci beaucoup!
Go watch the YouTube trailer for God's NOT dead!
That explains why I can load the PFQ page faster on my 3DS..... This is why I stick to PF :)
~Made by LuckyTiger; avatar made by me.
Ilyriss's AvatarIlyriss
Niet, thanks so much! Really! For me, I only have a limited time of fast internet per month
Thanks Mom ¬¬
, so these bytes signify so much for me!
Well... This is a signature .-. ✮✮Avatar is a Chibi OC by Silver Raven in their Art Shop✮✮
GLJordan's AvatarGLJordan

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

And not to toot my own horn.
I could so see Belkar Bitterleaf doing that
Ozai's AvatarOzai
Good developers need a good sense of humor. Yes. Mhm. Rightfully so. Nicely done, Neet, Neit, Net, Niet.
*forever searching for his Ninetails art in his own gallery black hole* Avatar is official art from Avatar the Last Airbender comic series.
number99's Avatarnumber99
That's actually amazingly clever. As someone who had to assist in programming a robot for a competition recently, I understand that coding can be, for lack of a better sentiment, a pain in the hindquarters. Thank you, Niet! I've actually had problems on my devices loading most pages because of data overload, so working toward lowering how 'much' is on each page is a great idea. x
Avatar created by Rein on pokefarm.org Runner by SilverFox on pokefarm.org Pokesona for both created by me.
Sköll's AvatarSköll
Will this still apply when you use a skin? I'm a little puzzled by that part ^_^;
Avatar drawn by me :3 If you see it anywhere else, please tell me so that I may go on a hunt D:<

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page