PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 330331332333334··· 746747748

AstralDove's AvatarAstralDove
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M):Regular Dexes wanted: Arasprit Kryptik Phastix Pasovan Minibbit Tillink Klaatupillar Gumairy Rokiwi Valkind Offering: I've read the rules? (PasswordS):yes Wurmple ground Other:could you lend me these pairs or the egg dex?
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Your offers are always so unclear ^^' Which of these do you want for the eggdex? All? So do you only want them for the eggdex or also for the dex?
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
AstralDove's AvatarAstralDove

QUOTE originally posted by Arebani

Your offers are always so unclear ^^' Which of these do you want for the eggdex? All? So do you only want them for the eggdex or also for the dex?
Sorry for being unclear^^' I would like the egg dex only.
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Ok have: Arasprit 78% Kryptik 72% genderless (will take longer) Phastix 77% Pasovan 79% Minibbit 68% genderless (will take longer) Tillink 93% Klaatupillar 75% Gumairy X Rokiwi 75% Valkind X Will start sending the first pair and the second once I got the first back ^^
Sunshine22's AvatarSunshine22
I've (most likely) got pokemon of the opposite gender in the field group and worst comes to worst, I have a ditto :D I just could never find any of these in the first place to breed... Oh! I think I should mention, for the ones I needed egg dexes of (and the more recent season exclusives) I only asked for evolved dexes since getting the egg and hatching it would let me get the base dex so I thought it would save a lot of trading. Since it's free I thought it would be fine but I still want to let you know that I'm also getting the base pokemon dex!
We've got S/A pokemon, breeding pairs, custom S/A hunts, gem hunts, box hunts, and more!
Avatar made by the awesome artist KitKatWitch
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Very sweet of you letting me know :) most people don't even tell me when they go offline while still having my Pokes (which makes me furious) ^^
bunifu's Avatarbunifu
Hi Arebani! My 2 Victory Medals for a box hunting slot?
  • WIP Living Dex
  • LF Melan Dexes
  • Awesome Shops
  • Art Shops
I'm making a full Shiny Living Dex! You can see my progress here! WIP Living Dex!
I want to get the Melan Dexes of every Pokemon! You can see my progress here! LF Melan Dexes
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): All regular Dexes wanted:

Megas

Mega Kangspar Mega Bunbori Mega Fluxray Mega Celebi Mega Noivern Mega Hawlucha
Offering: 12 Gp I've read the rules? (PasswordS): Riolu Fairy Other:
Check Svetty's and Lawless' shop! uwu
Bunille's AvatarBunille
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): S/A/M Dexes wanted: Melan Squirtle (if you still have it), and can I dex the S/A Galar pokemon please? - Egg dexes (not entirely sure how to breed these, if you have pairs): Staryu, Bonsly, Barboach, Happiny Offering: 5 small gems for the melan I've read the rules? (PasswordS): Riolu Fairy Other: Thanks
Bunille • She/They • 19 ShopJournal Cancer | Lawful Good | INFJ-T | 4w5
Background - Avatar made by me - Code
Arebani's AvatarArebani
@bunifu Normal box spots are full right now, the Extra slot is only available for wanted items. It will take aprox. 8 days to finish the current order tho so you're welcome to come back then :) @Avacyn Will send them over ^^ @Bunille Still have the Squirtle 'cause I keep forgetting to evolve it xD Will send the Dexes over ^^ For the pairs I have: Stayru 51% (genderless), no Bonsly, Barboach 74%, no Happiny (you need Incense's from the Daycare to breed Bonsly/Happiny etc.) My pairs are only for the Egg dex and will be sent back asap once the egg is bred or before you go offline regardless if you got the egg or not, they will not be kept overnight, I can just re-send them. And they will be sent one after another. Let me know if understood (a note on the dex-backtrade is enough) ^^

Pages: 123··· 330331332333334··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page