PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Are's Shop of Trading and Dexing~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 329330331332333··· 749750751

KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): Melan Dexes wanted: Small Pumpkaboo, Large Pumpkaboo, Trevenant Offering: 1 medium and 5 small gems I've read the rules? (PasswordS): Carvanha, Electric Other:
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Will send them once I see you online ^^
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
MelonCrusher's AvatarMelonCrusher
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): R Dexes wanted: Snow Vespiquen Apocalyptic Breloom Apocalyptic Arcanine Avaragon Bezermuut Kalahowli Cetacorn Valkind Frayja Aqrabion Pepyre Aphreyd Scavady Offering: Free I've read the rules? (PasswordS): Swirlix Fighting Other: Thank you so much!
I own my avatar <3
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Sent~
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): All regular Dexes wanted:

Formes

Deoxys (Attack, Defense and Speed formes) Tornadus and Thundurus Therian forme Keldeo Resolute forme Genesect (Douse, Burn, Chill and Shock formes) Zygarde complete forme

Megas

Mega Lopunny Mega Diancie
Offering: 4 Gp for the Megas I think? I've read the rules? (PasswordS): Swirlix Fighting Other:
Check Svetty's and Lawless' shop! uwu
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Done~
Sunshine22's AvatarSunshine22
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): All regular's good :D Dexes wanted: Mega Lunupine Chirock, Toxitrice, Toxilisk Euclyph Slugdog Frayja Quibbit (Charged Forme), Quibbit (Herbal Forme), Quibbit (Magma Forme) Haredini Aqrabion Skargas Selutian Scavady Mantidra Hydrark (for egg dex, only if I can!) Offering: 2GP for Mega Lunupine I've read the rules? (PasswordS): Ground Wurmple Other: Would it be alright if I kept the Hydrark, Frayja, and Euclyph (and Haredini and Aqrabion if they can breed) for a bit to also get their Egg dex? I don't mind adding onto the payment!
We've got S/A pokemon, breeding pairs, custom S/A hunts, gem hunts, box hunts, and more!
Avatar made by the awesome artist KitKatWitch
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Will send them over ^^ I don't have a Hydrark, Valkind, Gumairy pair, a 72% Selkrub (season 12 can breed but with low breeding rate) and a 92% Slypin pair, so for the first three you'd need either a opposite gender Poke or one of the same egg group. I don't mind lending out my pairs as long as it's really just for the Egg Dex (no Shiny hunting or any sell purposes) and if it takes longer (like for Kinaster) letting me know so I don't have to worry would be nice. That service is free tho ^^
Zamazentan's AvatarZamazentan
Hi, I'd like to dex~ Which version (R/S/A/M): Regular Dexes wanted: -exposed minior -tapu lele -tapu bulu -tapu fini -alolan marowak -xurkitree -blacephalon -celesteela Offering: free I've read the rules? (PasswordS): wurmple ground Other:
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Will send them over ^^

Pages: 123··· 329330331332333··· 749750751

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page