PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Advent Calendar!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 15161718

NibikiSan's AvatarNibikiSan

QUOTE originally posted by gamerpainter

AAHHHH!!! I was so distracted by my gifts that I didn't get on until after reset. >_< I missed out of the final day! I managed to get all the other days too. ;w; dam I really could have used the gold poke...
I had the same issue. I didn't have time to log in until it was too late.
GrackleGray's AvatarGrackleGray

QUOTE originally posted by NibikiSan

AAHHHH!!! I was so distracted by my gifts that I didn't get on until after reset. >_< I missed out of the final day! I managed to get all the other days too. ;w; dam I really could have used the gold poke...
Same, haha. Spent most of the day with family, just got on...and realized I missed the last day. x_x *facepalm* Ah well. Merry Christmas everyone!
PurebloodAsp's AvatarPurebloodAsp

QUOTE originally posted by NibikiSan

Me too. :( Missed out on the final day because I was spending time with my family.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I managed to get on for 30 min in the morning, but spent the entire time giving gifts to my friends and forgot to do the clicking for the calendar. Ah vell. Still got lots of gummies!
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Nataku's AvatarNataku
missed it too because I was with family all day yesterday :,<
When life gives you lemons;kindly accept its misguided charity and incorporate them into your scheme for world domination~ Anonymous My avatar is mine. From the image 'yes milord'. Proof:MY Deviantart account!
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
I liked this event much better than last years event :) Much more relaxed. While I did miss 4 doors, I managed to claim my final prize and I'm happy with all the small gifts I received throughout the event. Thanks for hosting this!
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
For those who missed collecting their prize, check the page now. You should be able to claim a prize: it will be half of what you would normally have gotten. So there is a bit of a penalty for missing the actual day, but considering what day that was, it'd be a shame to miss all of it ;) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Mauhea's AvatarMauhea
That's fab, thank you Niet! I did do a little 'awwww' when I logged in and realised I'd forgotten the advent calendar between all the excitement of the day. So this is a very welcome treat, regardless of the fair penalty. ^_^
Avatar made by Dream. Used with permission~
Disarray's AvatarDisarray
Thanks Niet.
battle me | pm me | journal
of interests
permissions
avatar - steph official "no game no life" image background - "backgrounds etc" with free usage pic below - official "little witch academia" image[/center
Selen-Rose's AvatarSelen-Rose
I don't really feel it's fair that they miss half of their prize for celebrating what the holiday is actually about by being with family instead of online. :/ But it's definitely better than nothing. Maybe something to take into account for next year though? Otherwise it was a pretty cool, mellow event!

Pages: 123··· 15161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page