PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Advent Calendar!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
grandmaster.pngc.png
This was an amazing Advent Calendar! And thanks for the GP!
Type Race: 0 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
ultra.pnge+.png
550 GP? Dang. That's entirely too many.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu
ace.pnge.png
That Advent Calendar was fun! I got 450 GP and only missed 5 days (Bulbasaur Chikorita Snivy Purrloin and Fennekin) for those of you testing the GP/Days thing.
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
ultra.pngb+.png
I missed two days, too engrossed in other games... haha. The prize GP was plentiful, the artwork for both the doors and within were amazing, and I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! c:
Gøshenite's AvatarGøshenite
superior.png
Oh my, I expected some GP but not 550! This truly is a wonderful Chrimas present. owo And may I just say, the art was beautiful.
Especially today's. ovo
I really enjoyed the advent calendar!
Nilume's AvatarNilume
master.pnge.png
Merry Christmas! I really enjoyed the event, and the art was really amazing ^^ Thank you Staff for making all this!
My lovely avatar of her was made by gezeïchnet
I loved this event, it was much more relaxing for this time of the year. I was so happy everyday just to see the art behind each door, the staff really put time into that. Thank you for this, I have loved each and every event so far and tomorrow is another one! Merry Christmas!
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 0
Atra's AvatarAtra
retiredstaff.pngchampion.pnge+.png
h-hey guys. it crimas merr crimas But in all seriousness, happy holidays everyone! :D
Someone's howling, Screams like sighing with battered breath. Grating, growling, Never dying Journal Message Sourcing Roleplaying Information In a fate worse than death.
Disarray's AvatarDisarray
master.pnge.png
Yay! I has great luck! Glad you all got GP, cause I got ... none. I forget to click yesterday server time of all days. 25 days of clicking for nothing. Down the drain, zip, nilche, nothing. The irony... Happy Holidays.
battle me | pm me | journal
of interests
permissions
avatar - steph official "no game no life" image background - "backgrounds etc" with free usage pic below - official "little witch academia" image[/center
gamerpainter's Avatargamerpainter
grandmaster.pngd.png
AAHHHH!!! I was so distracted by my gifts that I didn't get on until after reset. >_< I missed out of the final day! I managed to get all the other days too. ;w; dam I really could have used the gold poke...

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page