PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Advent Calendar!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 161718

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
To celebrate the end of the year and all the good things that come with it, we've prepared a new event for you. Nothing quite so crazy as last year's Twelve Days of Christmas event, this one is much more relaxed. Every day, you can make 200 interactions and claim a small prize from the Advent Calendar. On the 25th, you will receive GP as a prize, with the amount increasing based on the number of doors you opened earlier. Because this is not an all-or-nothing event like past ones have been, there will be no "keys" to buy to unlock doors you've missed. You'll just get a slightly smaller prize at the end. The calendar will be accessible here, as soon as December 1st hits Server Time. Good luck, and have fun!
HIJACKED BY SEI! Hey gaiz. Just thought it'd be cool to give a bit of background info on the artwork. Each day, I'll tell you who made the art work with relevant links - though they'll all be going in the fanart gallery when the event is over. Fun fact: The doors could also be used as avatars! Doors were made by Marie-Chan. :3
Artist Picture Door
Shazi
Sei
Naiyala
Marie
Novan-chan
Sei
Shazi
Suddenhack
Naiyala
Looker
Eltafez
Suddenhack
Novan-chan
Eltafez
Shazi
Looker
Eltafez
SciZoroark
Sei
Looker
Naiyala
Looker
SciZoroark
Shazi
???

Final Image!

This was a joint effort between several of our artists! Sketch: Sci Lines: Sei Colours: Shazi BG and special effects: Taz
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Foxat's AvatarFoxat
Ok, that art is too cute.. ^^//
GrackleGray's AvatarGrackleGray
I agree, the art is absolutely adorable! This'll definitely be fun~ Thanks guys!
Gøshenite's AvatarGøshenite
Ooh, my first Christmas event! Can't wait! ^v^
Kells's AvatarKells
Adorable art for the calendar!! I'm excited even though it won't be as big as last year, thanks for putting this together for us! ^^
Visit my trade shop! I collect:
Soul Hearts
Clear Bells
Gracidea Seeds
Helix Orbs
Ice Fangs
Wishing Stones
Art Credit
Sig and avatar by me
Flapple's AvatarFlapple
Aw, this is a really cute idea! Nothing too big, but I think it's a perfect and fun lead up to Christmas~
by ruevex
🍎Journal🍎 icon by magsimillion
FirstOneAdora's AvatarFirstOneAdora
Sooo cuuuute
Avatar drawn by myself http://korrasforevergirl.tumblr.com/private/133169378239/tumblr_nxs9p7Telo1ry28t0 "Good luck finding anything melanistic, because i doubt you will."
Tedi's AvatarTedi
The entire event sounds really cute, I like it! ^^
Art by me Source: http://nightbare.deviantart.com/art/Resubmit-573177273
Emerald's AvatarEmerald
More really adorable art to go with this calendar? I really like last years 12 Days of Christmas art.
Avatar wonderfully made by: March Hare Design by PFQ (Original Mega Melan Ninetales before recolor) Permission given in PM by March Hare.
CrystalMoon's AvatarCrystalMoon
Oh my gosh, this is awesome and the art is just too cute. Thank you so much for this!

Pages: 123··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page