PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Voltorb Flip results

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
So, actually qualified in all three categories :-D (crazy coin total being my Highest rank) Hoping one of the three (four?) category winners might be willing to dex their Shiny version (once the prizes are distributed, of course). Please PM if so, and hopefully we can work out a fair price for that dex. Congrats to everyone who won one - be it through good strategy, hard effort or just plain need to keep doing something during the downtime xD Cheers! <Edit - I now have a very kind Shiny dex offer (once they get released). Thank You! (I love the people on this site xD)>
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/647 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
Ohhh so close to a shiny but joint 3rd is great congrats all
For my shop click here
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
Oooo I’m just happy to have placed in the coins top 50! :3 yay! Thanks Niet this game was a lot fun to play!!! Also congrats to everyone that made it on the list as well!
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
Gah! I was sooo close to first! That game angered me too much to do more than thirty games, though. Congratulations to all the winners!
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
gaaaah i reached level 11 ONCE, how did anyone beat that???? congrats everyone
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
Wow I worked hard and thought I did really well... guess not ._. Congrats to everyone who won something, you have more patience for Voltorb Flip than I could ever imagine.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
gezeïchnet's Avatargezeïchnet
oh noooo I'm so close to literally being on any category but made it into none hhhhh congrats to everyone that did tho, this game was quite a challenge!
icon by panicpuppy
Congratulations to everyone who got a Melmetal! *dainty applause and little grin* I actually had no idea this was going on :P Are you guys gonna release a Summon for Melmetal after a while? I mean, I expect to wait at least a month, but it is technically classified as a Mythical Pokemon.
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
TimelordSnowy's AvatarTimelordSnowy
Congrats everyone! I didn't play because I tried one time and couldn't understand it(or any of the guides...) so I gave up but congrats!
Avatar: By LonewolfHanzo "Sometimes ya gotta back up to go forward." ~Brain(Happy Feet 2)
Congrats :3 I never bothered to write down the access code XD

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page