PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Voltorb Flip results

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

Janyne's AvatarJanyne
Whoo! Still hoping Voltorb Flip will be made available somewhere on- or off-site, without prizes if need be~
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

Congratulations everyone!

Any chance of getting a Hasty one?
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 03:36 AM
Score: 0
TR code credit
Congrats to the winners! I never made it higher than level 3 rip XD
Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
I had no idea how to play this game so I didn't :(
549/3,000
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
Congrats u guys! I remember getting into the 12% ish but it frustrated me enough that I mucked up and ruined my score. xD
Burmy's AvatarBurmy
Congrats to all! Those are some pretty awesome results. It was entertaining watching Sally play it on Twitch, too. Excited to see what the new 'mon looks like.
Mucka33's AvatarMucka33
Oh shoot that's me! Grats to everyone, especially those who made it to level 12 :o And thank you PFQ team for making the downtime productive! Makes the time go way faster ^^
Porrim's AvatarPorrim
Oh rad, only got to play for like 2 hours total so I wasn't expecting to place, especially not in two categories! Congrats to everyone!! This game was so fun.
Memento Mori.
Zlhzlh's AvatarZlhzlh
I've really lost my touch from my old days of Voltorb Flipping back in Soul Silver, didn't enter my results as I didn't stand a chance. I used to be the champ, though. Used to. 'Grats, guys!
Profile art by me
How the heck did I get top 10
(avatar by me, type race banner by me using official art from The Pokemon Company) Shop Thread!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page