PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sunflower's PWYW Sprite Shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 151617

DravenSparrow's AvatarDravenSparrow

QUOTE originally posted by Sunflower4524

@AlexandriaNovak I had fun making Bonnie and Belladonna in sprite form! Let me know if you want the bigger versions on PMs or here!
Ah, they're super cute, no need for a bigger version, Thank you!
Free dex shop to come F2u base by Feve on Furaffinity
Sunflower4524's AvatarSunflower4524
New option added!!
PerilsPride's AvatarPerilsPride
I have a few sprites I would like. I'll probably be paying in shinies or GP. Gijinka - Leavanny Fusion - Cosmog + Chandelure, Blacphelone + Spiritomb, and possibly Purugly + Meganium? I know some of these might be complicated oof.

QUOTE originally posted by PerilsPride

I have a few sprites I would like. I'll probably be paying in shinies or GP. Gijinka - Leavanny Fusion - Cosmog + Chandelure, Blacphelone + Spiritomb, and possibly Purugly + Meganium? I know some of these might be complicated oof.
I can do those!! For the Cosmog + Chandelure, Blacphelone + Spiritomb, and Purugly + Meganium fusions who would you like as the base? :o :)

I can do those!! For the Cosmog + Chandelure, Blacphelone + Spiritomb, and Purugly + Meganium fusions who would you like as the base? :o :)
Thanks! Cosmog, Blacphelone, and Purugly are the bases.

Thanks! Cosmog, Blacphelone, and Purugly are the bases.
Thank you!! I'll get started asap!
OooOf sorry, I'll definitely pay you extra for this one but another one popped into mind! Fusion - Castform + Cosmog, Castform being the base.

OooOf sorry, I'll definitely pay you extra for this one but another one popped into mind! Fusion - Castform + Cosmog, Castform being the base.
Oh that one sounds fun!! I'll gwt right on it!
MV-JV1's AvatarMV-JV1
Hullo!! If its alright, I would love to order two sprites!! 1) A trainer sprite of this character: x x ((the blue one)) (and heres a pic of his legs since they get cut off lol) ((also if you could include the little heart curl on the top of his head i would love that, forgot to draw it in the first pic ;;)) 2) Could I order a gijinka of my Goth Virizion oc?? here is what they look like! I can pay 200 gp + 150k credits?? :O
~MV
@PerilsPride Your sprites are finished! I can send bigger files over PMs or here, whichever you'd prefer!

QUOTE originally posted by MV-JV1

Hullo!! If its alright, I would love to order two sprites!! 1) A trainer sprite of this character: x x ((the blue one)) (and heres a pic of his legs since they get cut off lol) ((also if you could include the little heart curl on the top of his head i would love that, forgot to draw it in the first pic ;;)) 2) Could I order a gijinka of my Goth Virizion oc?? here is what they look like! I can pay 200 gp + 150k credits?? :O
I can absolutely make those for you! I'll get started asap!! :D

Pages: 123456··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page