PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sunflower's PWYW Sprite Shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 151617

Outtsider's AvatarOuttsider
Oh, he looks fantastic! PMs would be great! Sending over some payment!
Icon is by star-ions on DeviantArt. All characters depicted belong to me.
I was wondering if you could Make two fusions, first one if of bulbasuar and squirtle, and the second one is of Zangoose and Swoobat. I will pay 100 GP for both. (If you don't have time to do both then you can just choose which ever one will take you the least amount of time to do.
Sunflower4524's AvatarSunflower4524

QUOTE originally posted by Outtsider

pm will be sent shortly!

QUOTE originally posted by TheCoolest2006

I was wondering if you could Make two fusions, first one if of bulbasuar and squirtle, and the second one is of Zangoose and Swoobat. I will pay 100 GP for both. (If you don't have time to do both then you can just choose which ever one will take you the least amount of time to do.
I can absolutely do both! Just tell me which pokemon you'd like as the bases and I'll get to work asap!

QUOTE originally posted by Sunflower4524

QUOTE originally posted by Outtsider

pm will be sent shortly!

QUOTE originally posted by TheCoolest2006

I can absolutely do both! Just tell me which pokemon you'd like as the bases and I'll get to work asap!
For bulbasaur and squirtle, squirtle can be the base and for zangoose and swoobat swoobat can be the base.
Flittle's AvatarFlittle
Your sprites are soo cool :o!! If it's possible could I please get a sprite of my boy <3? I'll pay with 300 GP, unless that's not enough!
Icon made by Dachsbuns!
@Coolest2006 Thank you! I'll get to work shortly!! @Guzzlord I can absolutely make a sprite of your boy!! I'll get to work on it asap!!
DravenSparrow's AvatarDravenSparrow
Hi could you make sprites of these guys? Bonnie A sylveon/skitty fusion Belladonna A pumpkaboo/audino fusion I'll pay in medium gems/gp uwu
Free dex shop to come F2u base by Feve on Furaffinity

QUOTE originally posted by AlexandriaNovak

Hi could you make sprites of these guys? Bonnie A sylveon/skitty fusion Belladonna A pumpkaboo/audino fusion I'll pay in medium gems/gp uwu
I can absolutely make sprites of those two!! I'll get started asap!
@TheCoolest2006 Your fusions are finished! Let me know if you want the bigger files sent over PM's or here! @Guzzlord Your fusion is finished! I made two versions because I wasn't sure if a bigger tail or a smaller tail was better, a bigger version of either can be sent on here or over PMs! I hope you like it! @AlexandriaNovak I had fun making Bonnie and Belladonna in sprite form! Let me know if you want the bigger versions on PMs or here!

QUOTE originally posted by Sunflower4524

@TheCoolest2006 Your fusions are finished! Let me know if you want the bigger files sent over PM's or here! @Guzzlord Your fusion is finished! I made two versions because I wasn't sure if a bigger tail or a smaller tail was better, a bigger version of either can be sent on here or over PMs! I hope you like it! @AlexandriaNovak I had fun making Bonnie and Belladonna in sprite form! Let me know if you want the bigger versions on PMs or here!
It looks great. Can you send over the bigger files through PM's?

Pages: 12345··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page