PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sunflower's PWYW Sprite Shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 151617

POLL: Should I make an adopt section?

Total votes: 61

You must be logged in to vote.

Sunflower4524's AvatarSunflower4524
☀Sunflower's PWYW Sprite Shop!☀
I do sprites! I do fusions! I do recolors! I do gijinkas! You name it, I'll do it! I'm doing this for fun so it's all pay what you want! Credits, gp, zc, pokemon? It doesn't matter! You chuck it at me, I'll take it!
  • Examples
  • Finished Orders
  • Current Orders
  • Credits
Two orders for GalactÎcGlacÎfur, "chandalure/ blacephon fusion", "volcanian blasting and a rishiram breathing fire, and it meeting in the middle" Castielkix- sprite of pokeson NAMCOnade-two sprites of shayminsona Spikemuth- Sprite of Pokesona Shinx1404- Erebus and Lake Sprites Stermwind- Umbreon Sprite Rosetta22- Vaporeon fused with Goldeen with Vaporeon as the base Groudon1911- groudon as the base, fused with a charizard with the colors of a hydreigon spades4-Latios and Charizard fusion CinderStorm- fusion of a Scorbunny and a Milcery, but retain most of the Scorbunny´s features Bøuquet- fusion between Azumarill x Skwovet Åzlottie- Halloween Mew and Sakura Mew PinkSkittyPow- fluffy skitty sprite and a fusion of emolga and miccino FriedTadpoles- Applin Gijinka (base Cress's from pkm B&W), Shiny Poliwag Gijinka (Cilan's sprite from pkm B&W base), Spinarak with a theme of yellow smiley face stickers KyloExNihilo-fusion between Eternatus and Yveltal with Yveltal base
All Rockruff line sprites are edited from conyjams on deviantart.com! Blacephalon sprite made by Deepzekrom on deviantart! Cosmog by Omega on spriters-resource! Marshadow made by JaegerLucciano23 on deviantart! Sylveon sprite by N-Kin on deviantart! Espurr sprite by Falgaia on deviantart! Galar starters made by KingOfThe-X-Roads on deviantart!
ps: if you want me to use a pokefarm sprite please ask permission first because I will probably forget to do that!
template coded by WaterWølf600 | free to use
LemonZesty's AvatarLemonZesty
I love your edits! especially that banette/roselia *o* do you think you could do a frillish (female) and gothorita fusion for 100GP?
@LemonZesty I finished your fusion! I wasn't sure which one you would prefer so I did two! I can send you whichever one you would like in the normal size and bigger size on here or in PMs!

QUOTE originally posted by Sunflower4524

@LemonZesty I finished your fusion! I wasn't sure which one you would prefer so I did two! I can send you whichever one you would like in the normal size and bigger size on here or in PMs!
I love them! could I get both? I'll pay extra ^ ^

QUOTE originally posted by LemonZesty

Oh there's no need to pay extra! You absolutely can have both! Would you like the bigger sized png's sent here or through pms? :)

QUOTE originally posted by Sunflower4524

Oh there's no need to pay extra! You absolutely can have both! Would you like the bigger sized png's sent here or through pms? :)
here is fine ^ ^ I'll send the payment!

here is fine ^ ^ I'll send the payment!
Here you are! If you need any other sizes or any other sprites don't hesitate to contact me! :)
I'm gonna be adding more options to the store soon! So look forward to that What are they going to be, you ask? Well that takes the fun out of the surprise!
KisukeM's AvatarKisukeM
Could you make me a pirouette former meloetta fused with light pink flabebe? I just want a pretty pink flower ballerina. ^^ I'll pay you with a pokeradar
Absolutely! Would you like the meloetta as the base? :)

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page