PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Facebook Ad: Vulpix Story

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456789

Grym's AvatarGrym
Extremely adorable art! I like it ^^
⚫ Avatar made by Dr.Devorak here Art thread 0
Shulksire's AvatarShulksire
I love this so much qwq It's so cute and I love the Vulpix's growth qwq Many thanks, Niet!
Shulk/Xenoblade Chronicles series (c) MONOLITHSOFT "I can change the future!" - Shulk, Smash Ultimate
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
Oof! The nostalgia hit me and hard. I remember when I started as a trainer in the old Pokefarm. The steps were the same as here so nothing has changed. I was quite young back then, so everything felt cool and exciting. Of course it's still amazing but everything was so new to me, so I didn't know what to do :D All these images reminds me of all the tasks in the tutorial and how the Pokefarm world opens after finishing them. Great memories! I love the artwork that these images have. It has a story and colourful characters. I also like that the steps were short and pithy, which is good because the trainers are going to learn about these things later on. It's good not to give too much information at once, because it could confuse people. The little details in the background made me smile. The small Sally plushie/statue in the bookshelf was cute and in the contest there is a huge screen showing the winner. Go Vulpix! The trainer has a Mega Accessory, which means that they have been working hard and long enough to get one. All in all, good job and continue with the good work! ;)
Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
Mew coming in with that egg like :3
Check out the fakemon mmo, https://pokengine.org!
XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
I really love it and that you picked a nutral character/Farmer and the artwork is amazing, i really really really love it
Please can you take one of my anonymous polls either Poll One or Poll Two or both, it would mean a lot to me and would be a great help, thank you so much and have a great day and please keep safe. ""We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well..........who knows?""
Ãlvï's AvatarÃlvï
oh my gosh I love it! Its so beautiful and cool
made by lia for alvi&mewichigo21
made by lia for alvi
nanarini's Avatarnanarini
oh my god, this is so heartwarming <3 little foxxo grows.. <3 and the amazing amount of details that makes the world come alive!
SuikinStar's AvatarSuikinStar
This is really cute and amazing guys!! THe art is lovely and capturing and it really is heartwarming. Sidenode: Is that an Undertale reference I see? XD This made my day <3
× 0 / 300
× 86 / 350
My Avatar
My avatar was made by me!
Yo, maybe it's not a good idea to include the fakemons? Someone with no prior knowledge of Pokefarm might mistake them for a leaked gen 8 pokemon. It's best to save variants and fakemons for their own panel, but I'm not sure. I know that personally, the fakemon were not the main draw to Pokefarm for me, and I was more into the collection aspect. Other then that, the art is very well done! My personal favorites are the Legendary Summoning panel and the one where the trainer hatches a troll party. Also, is the Ninetales holding a megastone in the last one?
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
TomboyTgirl's AvatarTomboyTgirl
Love it! The head in the second panel looks strange to me. I think because the trainer is looking at the Starly, not making interactions like the text says I also prefer the original text for the third panel. Flows better.

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page