PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Facebook Ad: Vulpix Story

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 789

The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
the art is beautiful, but the crying shiny dratini made me sad, along with that disappointed grovyle ;_; thats just me tho, sensitive bean all of it looks so good! wonderful job!!!!!
furina's Avatarfurina
WOW okay. I promise. I'm not crying. I promise. The art is totally not fine. I promise. I'm not a big crybaby. I promise. *sobs* I absolutely love it! If I were a random fool who had no life outside Facebook, I'd become a random fool who has no life outside Facebook and PokéFarm.
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
NightSmudge's AvatarNightSmudge
The art is freaking amazing,I love it
Hey, I draw stuff mer...
Kang's AvatarKang
I honestly love this. It brought me to tears at the memories of being a new player and what I went through. Plus, I just love how wholesome this ad is. For a first ad...this is so well done and just so very good. From the art to the context of each image and the memories of when I started to now. 💖💖 I can't stop smiling as well!!!
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
ShotoNemar's AvatarShotoNemar
An amazing ad! I'm sure it will bring in more players.
┌---------------------┐ Gijinka RP ♠ ♠ Comic ♠ ♠ Journal ♠ ♠ Art Shop └---------------------┘
[Shoto ♠ ♀ ♠ 26 ♠ INTJ] Been a member since Aug 2011
coding and art by ShotoNemar
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
The art is freaking amazing!! I remember when I joined. This is truly an amazing community. Everyone is nice and kind. You can tell from the art that this is a special place
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
wishmaker's Avatarwishmaker
i don't see any art at all
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
The art is so good and wholesome <3 My favourite gotta be that fishing one though haha
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Ameyoru

i don't see any art at all
Ah, yes, well, you see... it's an ad. And you have an ad-blocker. See the problem? :D PFQ doesn't include ads from other websites and never will, so feel free to disable it for this site as it has been known to cause gameplay issues sometimes.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
The art doesn't show at all on my computer. I had to quote the first post to be able to see it xD Nice art nevertheless! Edit: haha, don't know what was it, but after refreshing the page, the art finnaly show up xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!

Pages: 1234··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page