PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Facebook Ad: Vulpix Story

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456789

Parafox's AvatarParafox
This is awesome! Novan-chan did an amazing job with all of this beautiful art! <3 So many things to uncover in the backgrounds! (I love the books in the lab!) So much attention paid to details like the tails of the vulpix getting one more frome each picture to the next one or the sparkles on the Shiny and Albino baby Vulpix. And I think it's really great that the trainer wears the basic gender-neutral outfit. It's obvious how much thought went into every single image. Very well done! ^^ I hope this will be seen by many people.
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
DADDi's AvatarDADDi
i really like how the vulpix starter grew more tails as the trainer and the vulpix's story progressed!! a very nice small detail~ i really love the art, it looks great!
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
I really do like this, it's a cute story going throughout and I think vulpix was a very cute choice ^.^ very nice art work too
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1026 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Really love the art! So cute!
This is super adorable and the ads definitely would have caught my attention. Awesome job, Novan-chan! I prefer the current text for panel 3, though the alternative text is funny, the current fits better with the rest of the ads.
Avatar made by me ~ iF i tYpeLikE tHis, it means I'm on mobile. Typing is weird on mobile.
NAGIT0's AvatarNAGIT0
It's a little adorable story! If I didn't have an account and was on Facebook... for some odd reason, I'd definitely join!
avatar from danganronpa 2: goodbye despair
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 51 — 4,743 / 9,947
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 28%
Hasty nature
blu orb's Avatarblu orb
This is all so adorable!! I love how it shows that you actually bond with your pokemon here, rather than them just being things to collect!! Also, the alternative text just makes me love this place even more-
hehe,,,, bard. Icon by us!
Sprite by https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/264578/HeartlessDemon-s-FREE-Sprite-Adopts
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Great ad but I remember joining the original site because of a simple banner type ad in 2014.
ALRUNA's AvatarALRUNA
beautiful art. love the ninetails and different vulpixes.
Buying Summons at 1 BoxBox per 5 summons. Send Trade. COLLECTING: 🎐Tanzaku 🌱Gracidea Seeds 🪶Death Wings ⚔️Rusted Swords 🛡Rusted Shields 🥕Shaderoot Carrot PLEASE HATCH OUR DRAGONS *WhiteLightning & *flarefyredragon
Mm Supers's AvatarMm Supers
Awesome pics, really loving it.😊

Pages: 123456789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page