PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

『』Pokémon Vending Machine V.1『』

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games >

Pages: 123··· 123124125126127··· 269270271

DarkGerald1's AvatarDarkGerald1
ultra.pngd+.png
Your umbraplin is glowing bright red with a heavy aura! It gigantamaxes and starts to grow bigger and bigger! It mega evolves, and destroys it's Pokeball. It also crushes the machine. Seeing what just happened, I fix the machine and throw in a Jade orb, a Unari's lamp, and a Black Prizim. Please don't give me anything bad this time! (I'm doing this to stop the rouge Umbraplin)
I'm six hours before server time. I was actually BigGerald1! Shiny eevee pokesona picture made by DannyAndAPotato
If you ask him here, he'll tell you! https://pfq.link/~L2_g
You get Melan Eevee I put in a megastone
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
elite.pnge+.png
you get that melan charmander i put in three posts ago i put in a BOX
hello i have an rp called the chao garden in the other rp setup. join if you want to.
Out pops a flood of teeny little Pichu-sized Luigi hats. IDK man. I panic and stuff the tiny little Parka Beanstm into the receptacle slot because we still have a GIANT RAMPAGING UMBRAPLIN
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
grandmaster.pngd+.png
They come out , exhausted. The Umberapplin somehow manages to get into the machine again
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
DarkGerald1's AvatarDarkGerald1
ultra.pngd+.png
I kind of caused all of this mess, so I'll solve it: The Umberapplin's nature is Sassy, so it likes bitter food. Knowing this, I get a Goozy Grow 2000* out of my backpack and use it on a Durin Berry. The berry grows huge, and Umberapplin, smelling the berry, crawls out of the machine and starts chewing on the berry. Now, we've tamed it, and Umberapplin and the berry shrink back to normal size. Umberapplin also de-mega evolves, and barfs out Glad. Silver's Umbreonite Q and Glad. Silver's Dynamax Band. Both are as good as new, and Glad. Silver can control this now. All she has to say is "I summon the power of Ultra-Umbrapplin!" and chuck the Umbreonite Q and Dynamax Band at Umberapplin, and it will happen again, but now, under Glad. Silver's control. I fix up the machine, and throw in a Mage Orb, and a Griseous Orb inside. *not trying to make references to Captain Underpants books or anything
morder's Avatarmorder
champion.pnge+.png
You get a siamese giratina * also please dont ask for good or bad things, thanks^ ^* I put in the legendary bird trio
Hiatus - Indefinate
midwaredanno's Avatarmidwaredanno
elite.pnge.png
in goes a Game theory logo, ness' cap, and a blue jacket.
spooooooky ghost that considers himself dead on this website for funny lore reasons
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Ness climbs out in a blue jacket, looking around. I put in a fragment of each Z crystal, a Sobble plushie and a video camera
Wurmcake's AvatarWurmcake
ultra.pngd+.png
The Machine gets waterlogged with rainbow water and spits out the camera. The camare shows that Sobble came to life due to all the Z crystal fragments and since it was scared began to cry and the tears were colors of the rainbow. After the Machine is dry, I put in a hat, a poke ball, and a rainbow feather
My pf was made by Marie-Chan! Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 123124125126127··· 269270271

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page