PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 『』Pokémon Vending Machine V.1『』

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games > 『』Pokémon Vending Machine V.1『』 >

DarkGerald1's AvatarDarkGerald1
ultra.pngd+.png
I kind of caused all of this mess, so I'll solve it: The Umberapplin's nature is Sassy, so it likes bitter food. Knowing this, I get a Goozy Grow 2000* out of my backpack and use it on a Durin Berry. The berry grows huge, and Umberapplin, smelling the berry, crawls out of the machine and starts chewing on the berry. Now, we've tamed it, and Umberapplin and the berry shrink back to normal size. Umberapplin also de-mega evolves, and barfs out Glad. Silver's Umbreonite Q and Glad. Silver's Dynamax Band. Both are as good as new, and Glad. Silver can control this now. All she has to say is "I summon the power of Ultra-Umbrapplin!" and chuck the Umbreonite Q and Dynamax Band at Umberapplin, and it will happen again, but now, under Glad. Silver's control. I fix up the machine, and throw in a Mage Orb, and a Griseous Orb inside. *not trying to make references to Captain Underpants books or anything
I'm six hours before server time. I was actually BigGerald1! Shiny eevee pokesona picture made by DannyAndAPotato
If you ask him here, he'll tell you! https://pfq.link/~L2_g
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page