PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kyoujurou's Hashira Notes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
it's good to have you back
  • Click Lists!
Names are clickable~ If you find yourself on this list and want to be removed, please PM me! Alternatively, if you have more than 2k Pokemon and want to be on this list, PM me as well~ PLEASE NOTE THAT WITH THE NEW WISHFORGE UPDATE, THIS WILL NOW BE A WIP AS I UPDATE IT OVER TIME. ** Slowly changing links to shortlinks in case of username changes! anyone who has already changed their names will be removed from the lists, as I don't know their new username - Abingy-Emmie Completed** ** Rus clicklist removed as it was badly outdated **

Badge Click List

TypeUsername
PeachiBonesDespotcitoMail_JeevasNeikeaNurseSableYukironaLucky FoxEarthsongEmirieeMilowingsalliaaaElara
KyouHakunaMatatayoloQuirkyQuillsFurisJoshua KiryuMWCSleepydotTylerZoreiaFurisGarneyJuiceMysteraTechMasterSM4000WitchIddyLucky FoxTokyoMewMew
KyouLilypadLifeHyper BeamSetsukoMauheaLeLudoStarJeevasSealitreMomOctopolisPoochyLoverSapheraLorentiusDionessDrewBoy78MekkorNoxv3mayuTexasaswangSaphera
Nudgemichanne001MuttonMawFennimage666LedahOkami89ToxelSherrieashtxExistingLucky FoxPyromanderSkaicatzlhzlh
The Falling BluexXKaitoXxv3mayuArchdruidDior CrossDonder5DrewBoy78EarthsongEmeraldSands315EmirieeIsoCatKrydaMeowOrNeverRenxthebirbRowletPrincessWosprigYukiko ShiZanjyukaidanDaisuke
RikuwolfTechMasterSM4000Ryle epfenixquizmasterScytheGewaltSilver-lugiaTockaios
SkylarZblindcat97RuhlerTunesakunatsu
ErrahMWetnedCharsaurtleToxelExistingEmeraldSands315IsoCatblindcat97BreezegaleFluttershy63jyukaidanMuffinnzNiskyStardastarlyxXKaitoXxMucka33
SetsukocisszaWosprigScytheGewaltTockaiosBeep-BoopLorentiusMekkorScytheGewalt
HakunaMatatayoloMoriiartyFennimage666BonesashtxEmirieeRowletPrincessblindcat97ashtxDaisukeKrambambuliMilowingsSaberStar2
UzumiDiscowingAlphaEspyMysteraWosprigblindcat97MilowingsBlacklynx14GeminisunRennijSparksSystemtranscendental
MoriiartycisszaNoxRyle eblindcat97MuffinnzKrambambuliMucka33OxySoaringRavenTexasaswang
HalhuskySleepyThursdayJDonut
TemporalScorpyiaCharsaurtleGrimmewKyndlefyreWitchiddyWosprigYukiko ShiZanblindcat97NiskyStardastarlyDaisuke
ScorpyiaQuirkyQuillsNeikeablindcat97DaisukeSaberStar2
AbsolWetnedMeuBenihimeGrimmewJuiceTechMasterSM4000NoxLucky FoxEmeraldSands315pfenixBreezegaleFluttershy63Beep-Boop
LedahQuirkyQuillsblindcat97
Spring12DiscowingUzumiStarJeevasquizmasterblindcat97GeminisunRennijtranscendental
Set your heart ablaze!

16/500

13/500

3/500

0/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele
empty
  • Merry Christmas, PFQ! ♥
So, from the start of the Type Race, I've been collecting and moving around some of the Specials I've been hatching and collecting a bunch of Gems and some other items and such!~ On Christmas Day, I plan on releasing all of the Specials/Pokemon holding Items to the Shelter for the community to look for and adopt! What you do with those specials/items is up to you! Give them as gifts, keep them for yourself, re-sell, Delta them for Points; it doesn't matter to me! So far, this is what I've accumulated to release on Christmas Day!~ Please Note: This is a WIP. It'll be Updated a lot!

♥♥ Shinies ♥♥

♥♥ Albinos ♥♥

♥♥ Melans ♥♥

♥♥ Items ♥♥

♥♥ Coming Soon? ♥♥

Content
  • Signature ♥
Signature made by Cele for my use only! Posting it here so the code doesn't get lost in case I change it eventually.
è bello riaverti

3/1000

10/1000

0/1000
Signature and bg image made by Cele
empty
  • Merry Christmas, PFQ! ♥
Hello, PFQ~ Once again, I'm back to do another Christmas Mass-Release this year! I'm looking to put a little Joy, Love & Cheer into the last couple days of 2021! On Christmas Day, I plan on releasing all of the Specials + Some that may be holding Items to the Shelter for the community to look for and adopt! What you do with those specials/items is completely up to you! Give them as gifts to your friends/strangers, keep them for yourself and your own personal collections, you can re-sell them, Delta them for Points for your hunts; it doesn't matter to me what you do with them once you find them! I'm hoping to get a lot to release so I'm going to be starting much, much earlier than I did last year! So far, this is what I've accumulated to release on Christmas Day!~ Please Note: This is a WIP. It'll be Updated a lot as I get Specials and Items to add to these lists!

♥♥ Shinies ♥♥

♥♥ Albinos ♥♥

♥♥ Melans ♥♥

I’m going to make a list of things that I’ll be releasing during the Christmas Mass-Release;; This list may get updated as I gain things I could possibly release. This list is things that I’m solely capable of obtaining on my own and not any donations (I’ve already had a couple friends say they’d donate things that I could release xD) - Shinies - Albinos - Melans (If I hatch any extras between now and Christmas, I have a lot of orders to get through) - Deltas - Delta Specials - Pokemon holding items (Will be named by what they’re holding, might put the items on deltas) - Summons, Megastones, Megastone Vouchers, HM Vouchers, Ubercharms, Shiny Charms As Christmas gets closer, I’ll make a legit post containing all of the Specials/Items that I’ll be releasing like I did last year so that everyone can keep track of what there is and to see what has and hasn’t been found c: I hope to get a lot more this year than I did last year since I’m starting a LOT earlier this year!
Seems like the Christmas Mass-Release will be happening c: Thank you to everyone who has voted thus far! I’m going to leave it up for the duration the Poll has though, just in case anything changes lol I’ll probably start collecting things once it closes on its own with a definitive answer on whether or not I’m doing it c:
Alright, seeing as it’s pretty safe to assume that the Christmas Mass-Release is going to be happening, I’m going to go ahead and close the Poll myself and later on today/in the week, I’ll get a post set up like I did last time to keep track of the Specials and Items that I’ll be releasing. Instead of putting Items on non-special Pokemon and renaming them, I’ll put them on specials so that the Items are hopefully easier to find! I’ll start saving up specials now (and hopefully get at least one melan)!
Hi, yes, I’ve been very lazy with updating the Christmas Mass Release post but the good news is that I have like 4-5 full fields of specials I can release throughout Christmas Day! I’m going to try to update the post before then so people can keep an eye on what might still be available to find in the shelter come Christmas Day! If I’m able to make room in my fields, I may even start up another field or two for mass releases!

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page