PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kyoujurou's Hashira Notes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

Kyøujurøu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKyøujurøu
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
Alright, so! With Christmas being in roughly 5 days, I have gotten the Christmas Post updated! I have plenty of Shinies and Albinos and even another Melan to release this year! c: I have a bunch more specials currently in my fields hat aren’t in that post but I’m thinking of Wonder Trading them at random throughout Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! I won’t be releasing every field I have at reset on Christmas Day, I’ll release them throughout the day! I’ll most likely post here in my journal whenever I’m releasing a field and when I’m going to start/stop Wonder Trading! Feel free to spread the word! Tell your friends about this so they know when to start looking or trading! Heck, even release some things of your own to the shelter or get them circulating through Wonder Trade, if you’d like! The more the merrier, right? I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday, no matter what it is you celebrate c:
Set your heart ablaze!

summon_man.png16/5004.png

summon_kyo.png13/500q.png

summon_ent.png3/5001.png

summon_yve.png0/500m.png
Signature and bg image made by Cele
Getting a slightly late start to Christmas Eve here on PFQ - mainly because I got my Flu Shot and Covid Booster and it wiped me out for the evening and I just woke up, basically xD I'll be putting some Specials through Wonder Trade, starting here in a couple minutes! c: Be on the lookout for that~ I like Naughty Natured pokemon if you're Wonder Trading! xD
Alright, all of the Specials have been sent out for tonight! I'm gonna head back off to bed since it's pretty late for me. If you were lucky, you got a Delta Ditto and even maybe a Choco Meowstic! I sent out the last two Meowstics I had that have just been sitting in my fields for months :o
Alright! I'm back online - and ill admit, i sure don't feel good lmao - but I'll be Wonder Trading some more Specials! I don't have too much but I do have some Shiny/Albino Meowth now c:
Alright! I'm out of Specials for Wonder Trading! I'll be releasing a Field of Specials right at Reset for people to hunt around for in the Shelter!
First field has been released c: Good luck!
Second Field has been released! Good luck to anyone looking c:
Third Field has been released, good luck!
Releasing Fourth and Fifth fields now! Good luck c:
Releasing the last field, good luck!~

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page