PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Kyoujurou's Hashira Notes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Kyoujurou's Hashira Notes >

Kyøujurøu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKyøujurøu
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
I’m going to make a list of things that I’ll be releasing during the Christmas Mass-Release;; This list may get updated as I gain things I could possibly release. This list is things that I’m solely capable of obtaining on my own and not any donations (I’ve already had a couple friends say they’d donate things that I could release xD) - Shinies - Albinos - Melans (If I hatch any extras between now and Christmas, I have a lot of orders to get through) - Deltas - Delta Specials - Pokemon holding items (Will be named by what they’re holding, might put the items on deltas) - Summons, Megastones, Megastone Vouchers, HM Vouchers, Ubercharms, Shiny Charms As Christmas gets closer, I’ll make a legit post containing all of the Specials/Items that I’ll be releasing like I did last year so that everyone can keep track of what there is and to see what has and hasn’t been found c: I hope to get a lot more this year than I did last year since I’m starting a LOT earlier this year!
Set your heart ablaze!

summon_man.png16/5004.png

summon_kyo.png13/500q.png

summon_ent.png3/5001.png

summon_yve.png0/500m.png
Signature and bg image made by Cele
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page