PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kitty Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Birder2009's AvatarBirder2009
I would like better kitty pokemon. Not that the kitty pokemon are bad, but i want a better HOUSE CAT pokemon, because a lot of the cat/kitty pokemon on the wild side. Maybe a kitty pokemon that has diffrent fur patterns depending on the time of the year? I don't care, I just want a more tame-looking kitty pokemon. :3
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
You should probably read the Summary of Rejected Suggestions!

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
This seems to be something that's overlooked a bit too much lately, but I'll put this here for you to take a look at. Not only are pokemon/fakemon ideas not accepted but generally suggestions that aren't specific or worded well enough are autorejected. It's not really a good idea to say you want something but offer zero reasons why this should be implemented, how it would be done and what the impact it would have on the site and community. Please put more consideration into your suggestions if you plan on making any more.
All art and coding by me.Deviant Art-Toyhou.se
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 104628220 / 200,000,000
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Moving to rejected, while we appreciate the sentiment, we do not take suggestions for fakemon from the userbase
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Joshua Kiryu's AvatarJoshua Kiryu

QUOTE originally posted by Shiro-san

This seems to be something that's overlooked a bit too much lately, but I'll put this here for you to take a look at. Not only are pokemon/fakemon ideas not accepted but generally suggestions that aren't specific or worded well enough are autorejected. It's not really a good idea to say you want something but offer zero reasons why this should be implemented, how it would be done and what the impact it would have on the site and community. Please put more consideration into your suggestions if you plan on making any more.
If a fakemon suggestion is very detailed then we absolutely cannot use it. It opens the door to too many legal issues among other things. Please don't do this thanks
100/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 4.03%
Kang's AvatarKang
No support. By making suggestions like this you prevent/effect any means of art staff making new species of pokemon on site. Why? Cause of legal reasons, this is all pointed out in the quote Kiryu posted, and the fact you can claim the sprite(s) as your own at any given time. Even if at first you ok'd staff to use your idea. It still causes a huge unneeded mess of who owns what. There is no point making suggestions like this. Why? Cause they get rejected due to how messy the situation(s) could/would be if they went ahead and did make sprites from the ideas given by the userbase. So please please PLEASE read the pinned posts at the top of the forum before making a suggestion in the future. It can be helpful for all sides most of the time. Welp this got rejected while I was typing, but what I and others said still stand.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
Even though a Housecat Pokemon that changes with seasons sounds adorable, it can't be supported due to fakemon suggestions not be allowed. Try to make a suggestion that could help players in a postive way, or to think and incorpatate a new way to use items that are pretty useless here?
Check out the fakemon mmo, https://pokengine.org!
Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
Ah my bad, I had meant to say please properly word any new suggestions as long as they aren't pokemon/fakemon evos or any other rejected idea. I know this is rejected already but please look through previously rejected suggestions if you think of a new idea you'd like to present that may benefit the community.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page