PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Kitty Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Kitty Pokemon >

Kang's AvatarKang
No support. By making suggestions like this you prevent/effect any means of art staff making new species of pokemon on site. Why? Cause of legal reasons, this is all pointed out in the quote Kiryu posted, and the fact you can claim the sprite(s) as your own at any given time. Even if at first you ok'd staff to use your idea. It still causes a huge unneeded mess of who owns what. There is no point making suggestions like this. Why? Cause they get rejected due to how messy the situation(s) could/would be if they went ahead and did make sprites from the ideas given by the userbase. So please please PLEASE read the pinned posts at the top of the forum before making a suggestion in the future. It can be helpful for all sides most of the time. Welp this got rejected while I was typing, but what I and others said still stand.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page