PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mega-Stones while scouring

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

I know no need to shout at me people have said this but i have betters reasons: 1:Pokemon can only find them in prefered areas 2:A smaller chance 3:Pokemon will find them only if you have at least 1 scour boost 4:The pokemons typing affects what stone they could get 5:The pokemon can only find one after exploring the area 10+ times so they can "get used" to the area I belive this is a good idea as it would make sense a pokemon COULD find one if lucky enough the bit where they must examine enough so they notice it wasnt there before and they chances are low. Disagree if you want i dont mind i just think it would be a realistic thing that could happen thanks for reading
Adian's AvatarAdian
No support. Frankly megastones are devalued enough and with the recent changes to get vouchers during MCW means we don't need another easy method in which to obtain them.
Type Race Score: 0 Selling all kinds of pokemon, items, dexes, adoptions and newbie freebies! Banner created by, Maomi, purchased for me by ChibiLunaThorn. Avatar made by Yutalia@DA. Purchased and used with permission.
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
There's already a thread that's exactly the same. it's still a no support from me, cause there's already plenty of ways to get mega stones. we don't really need more, even if it is just a small chance.
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
Kang's AvatarKang
No support. There is absolutely no need for this and as I said in the linked thread;

QUOTE originally posted by BraveHearted

No support. This would break what market mega stones have. Also, this just seems like you're wanting things to become easier to only benifit yourself. This game is no walk in the park and never should be. The point is to interact with others and to gain/earn what you need. Yes, it takes effort, but not all that much if you use the resources PFQ has to offer. Like the trade forum for example. If you slap up a thread stating you need x and y mega stone for a or b pokemon people may offer if they have what you need. If you do not want to use what resources there are...then that is your choice and it's on you. We do not need a feature like this. Also, please read the pinned posts in the future if you plan to make anymore suggestions. Having an attitude and a one to two sentence suggestion will get you nowhere.
EDIT: "I know no need to shout at me people have said this but i have betters reasons" https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/5229/Regarding-Attitude-In-Suggestions No one has been shouting at anyone? We are voicing our opinions on how this would not work and how it will break what markets mega stones have..
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
There's no way I could ever support this. Boxes are meant to be the most valuable thing you can obtain via scouring. Mega stones will start to accumulate if you do enough scours and open boxes. There is zero need to inflate the mega stone market as there's more than enough stones. Seeing how the exact same idea was just made earlier today this is pointless. If you supported that idea you could of easily posted this in that thread instead. And I highly recommend looking at the thread BraveHearted linked. And please be aware of your wording. They way you type drastically affects how readers will interpret your tone. A good way to get positive attention towards you idea is to list off pros and cons as well as doing your best to provide valid counter arguments to any of the cons listed. Also do your best to avoid any typos or saying "this idea is good because I like it".
All art and coding by me.Deviant Art-Toyhou.se
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 104628220 / 200,000,000
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Fun fact: you already can. Step 1, Scour for Boxes Step 2, open the Boxes Ta-da, Mega Stones from Scouring \o/
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
ill repost this here.

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

no because its already in the game so its not really resolved and there isnt really a place for it to be resolved. and again, its already a feature. rejected or not obviously no support either way.
you also clearly didnt look in rejected to see if this already was suggested. you should look through rejected and completed threads to be sure your not just repeating a suggestion. also it honestly seems like your resuggesting something a friend suggested but got rejected tbh, not saying its a fact its just how it seems. and also with what was linked before because of "I know no need to shout at me people have said this but i have betters reasons" your suggesting something for the WHOLE site, in a thread area for said sugestions, and people post what they think and most of the time with these suggestions people dont like them and are mostly just trying to help explain to the OP as to why it wont work with reasons and proof why it wont. there are usually only issues if the OP trys to basically force people to like it or says something along the lines of 'its going to get rejected anyway' and such because thats what sometimes usually causes them to be rejected anyway. so id think on weather id be adding that kind of stuff in before posting. there is a diffrence between "people shoting at you" and constructive critisizm. since the new rules on suggstions there have been mostly constuctive critisizm and the ocasinal OP who doesnt even try to see the other side of the view. try not to take he constructive critisism to hear because its just people tying to help.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Already rejected. No support from me. Future MCW events grants you Mega stone voucher 5 and you have the option to trade with a lower tier one in the trade shop section. Also, there is 1% chance to find mega stones in boxes
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (8:11)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Moving thread to rejected and locking since this has already been discussed and rejected on the basis of you get boxes from scours, which can contain mega stones
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page