PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mega-Stones while scouring

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Mega-Stones while scouring >

Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
There's no way I could ever support this. Boxes are meant to be the most valuable thing you can obtain via scouring. Mega stones will start to accumulate if you do enough scours and open boxes. There is zero need to inflate the mega stone market as there's more than enough stones. Seeing how the exact same idea was just made earlier today this is pointless. If you supported that idea you could of easily posted this in that thread instead. And I highly recommend looking at the thread BraveHearted linked. And please be aware of your wording. They way you type drastically affects how readers will interpret your tone. A good way to get positive attention towards you idea is to list off pros and cons as well as doing your best to provide valid counter arguments to any of the cons listed. Also do your best to avoid any typos or saying "this idea is good because I like it".
All art and coding by me.Deviant Art-Toyhou.se
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 104552408 / 200,000,000
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page