PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mega-Stones while scouring

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Mega-Stones while scouring >

D.MC's AvatarD.MC
ill repost this here.

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

no because its already in the game so its not really resolved and there isnt really a place for it to be resolved. and again, its already a feature. rejected or not obviously no support either way.
you also clearly didnt look in rejected to see if this already was suggested. you should look through rejected and completed threads to be sure your not just repeating a suggestion. also it honestly seems like your resuggesting something a friend suggested but got rejected tbh, not saying its a fact its just how it seems. and also with what was linked before because of "I know no need to shout at me people have said this but i have betters reasons" your suggesting something for the WHOLE site, in a thread area for said sugestions, and people post what they think and most of the time with these suggestions people dont like them and are mostly just trying to help explain to the OP as to why it wont work with reasons and proof why it wont. there are usually only issues if the OP trys to basically force people to like it or says something along the lines of 'its going to get rejected anyway' and such because thats what sometimes usually causes them to be rejected anyway. so id think on weather id be adding that kind of stuff in before posting. there is a diffrence between "people shoting at you" and constructive critisizm. since the new rules on suggstions there have been mostly constuctive critisizm and the ocasinal OP who doesnt even try to see the other side of the view. try not to take he constructive critisism to hear because its just people tying to help.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page