PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mega-Stones while scouring

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Mega-Stones while scouring >

Kang's AvatarKang
No support. There is absolutely no need for this and as I said in the linked thread;

QUOTE originally posted by BraveHearted

No support. This would break what market mega stones have. Also, this just seems like you're wanting things to become easier to only benifit yourself. This game is no walk in the park and never should be. The point is to interact with others and to gain/earn what you need. Yes, it takes effort, but not all that much if you use the resources PFQ has to offer. Like the trade forum for example. If you slap up a thread stating you need x and y mega stone for a or b pokemon people may offer if they have what you need. If you do not want to use what resources there are...then that is your choice and it's on you. We do not need a feature like this. Also, please read the pinned posts in the future if you plan to make anymore suggestions. Having an attitude and a one to two sentence suggestion will get you nowhere.
EDIT: "I know no need to shout at me people have said this but i have betters reasons" https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/5229/Regarding-Attitude-In-Suggestions No one has been shouting at anyone? We are voicing our opinions on how this would not work and how it will break what markets mega stones have..
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page