PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Happy Valentine's Day!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Crazy's AvatarCrazy
Omg i was killing myself with laughing when i saw the message you have programmed when you try to send one to yourself. xD I don't think the just top 10 should get the heart scales though (I'm not complaining- just suggesting)- maybe the top 50-100?
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?
Brightside's AvatarBrightside

QUOTE originally posted by Citrus

So um. If I try to send, the "Are you sure you want to continue?" Message pops up for like a second then redirects me back to the main event page. D:
Same for me. D:

This is the URL I Get

http://q.pokefarm.org/event/valentine?__cb=if%28%21r.ok%29+Alert%28%27Error%27%2Cr.error%29%3B+else+Alert%28%27Success%27%2Cr.message%2Creload%29%3B&__confirm=Are+you+sure+you+want+to+continue%3F&recipient=b&qty=1¤cy=cr&anon=1&message=
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
*facepaws* Please stop posting bug reports in an Announcement thread... Please?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Zenotha's AvatarZenotha
Niet....this is the best Valentine's Day event I have ever participated in from any website anywhere. That error message is so awsome....XD Though I would like to inquire, if I could be so bold as to make a suggestion as to what heart scales could potentially do? *Puts on top hat and monocle, like a sir*
The avatar was made by Ilyriss at her sprite shop.(Permission obtained.) This sprite was made at by srsishere at his sprite shop.(Permission obtained)
Methos's AvatarMethos
I'm hoping it'll end up a DayCare item to let Pokemon get the equivalent bonus of their preferred field. ;)
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu
This event is so cool! And that error message XD
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
butterscotch's Avatarbutterscotch
This event is lovely. Send your friends a Sweet Heart for being a Sweet Heart.
youwhang's Avataryouwhang
Whatevah, Happy Valentine. :S
Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
I seriously loved the event! Hopefully next time I have more credits to spend though ^_^
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Loved the event, can‘t wait to participate next time. (assuming it will happen again) But this year I sent 14 sweet hearts and got only one in return. :(
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page