PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Happy Valentine's Day!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I know, I know, it's 8PM and I'm just now rolling out an event for today XD But I tell you, work has been really tough lately. Today I had to write a program that would automatically refund failed preorders on new gTLDs like http://pokemon-battles.guru/. You can imagine I was kinda worried about messing up! As it turns out, I did mess up a little, but it was my boss's fault for not thinking of everything - my program did exactly what he told me it should do :p Where was I? Oh yes! Valentine's Day. Even if you don't have someone special in your life, you're never alone when you're surrounded by the best Pokémon community on the internet! And I'm not exaggerating, in fact Alexa ranks PokéFarm as being more popular than the official Pokémon.com website! ... I went off-topic again. Before it happens a third time, here, have an Event Page! Details of this event are there, and the event runs until the end of February 16th. Enjoy!
Wow, you guys liked that event! Number of participants: 672 Number of Sweet Hearts bought: 19,418 Number bought with ZC: 281 Total ZC spent: 2,810 Total Credits spent: 191,370,000 Yeah, that's a LOT! Well, I'll be giving out the Heart Scales... later. I don't know. I've got a cold, I can't think straight. Anyway, we'll definitely do this again next year!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
CaptainTrevor's AvatarCaptainTrevor
Oooh, hooray! I'm looking forward to having an event!
ScottXF's AvatarScottXF
First PFQ Event! Awesome! Whelp, there goes all of my credits~ XD
octopolis's Avataroctopolis
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm so excited! Happy valentine's day everyone ^^;
marmara's Avatarmarmara
HAPPY VALINTIMES DAY EVREY ONE, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Pro Monkey's AvatarPro Monkey
Indeed i wasted about 140k credits but come on im not using them on anything productive so why not make a couple people happier
Juice's AvatarJuice
Oh, I love this idea! Great way to some love for the user's of Pokefarm Q :3
- Houndour Avatar by Dachsbuns - Used with Permission -
Flame On's AvatarFlame On
Oh, there's a bug on this.. I tried to send a heart to someone and something popped up and asked if I was sure I wanted to continue.. Before I could click it, it disappeared and the page refreshed itself or something, and I was still unregistered as i had 'not sent any hearts yet'... <edit:> this happened three times..
The dove bunny profile pic was made in photoshop by me ^u^
Awesome sprite by Tobias!!
Click this please!! :) >>
Ghostly's AvatarGhostly
I've been sending these to people I don't even know. Great idea, Niet~
CODE:
Currently playing Ultra Sun Currently Hunting Shiny Ghastly Signature by Galladerox
ALRUNA's AvatarALRUNA
This is such a cute idea, Niet. I love it.
Buying Summons at 1 BoxBox per 5 summons. Send Trade. COLLECTING: 🎐Tanzaku 🌱Gracidea Seeds 🪶Death Wings ⚔️Rusted Swords 🛡Rusted Shields 🥕Shaderoot Carrot PLEASE HATCH OUR DRAGONS *WhiteLightning & *flarefyredragon

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page