PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Organizing Forum Subscriptions

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 1234567··· 101112

cryptidlatias's Avatarcryptidlatias
bump
lati | they/them avatar by me
Hexables's AvatarHexables
Total support, I don't have many subscriptions but some of them are super important and get lost amongst others, so having like a star or something like VIPs would be great.
~*My art dump*~~*My journal*~ Mantyke avatar and art store stamp are mine, little giftbox made by Animela!
Charsaurtle's AvatarCharsaurtle
Support! I suggested a really similar thing before (I forgot if it was rejected or if I deleted it whoops) where you could sort/label similar with the vip list. It was said that it wasn’t necessary because people just didn’t have a lot of subscriptions for it to matter. (I had ~50, I didn’t know if that was a lot but apparently it was?) It’s just a good QoL.
Shop<>Journal Fabulous avatar by Rebecca_Marigold Buying
Life Antlers
: 100k credits / 100 GP / 20 ZC
Art by Charsaurtle
"I'm a good pretender I'm not really cool I'm a good pretender 'Cause I'm just like you I do not belong here You all clearly do But I'm a good pretender So I'm just like you."
bump
up
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
i really support this ive got a terrible memory, and am only subbed to some shops for the sake of my sum hunts others im subbed to for other specific items it would be nice to be able to sort them accordingly to make my hunts easier
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
bump
bump!
Pentatonia's AvatarPentatonia
I support this completely. Even though at the moment I don't need this, I'm pretty sure many people would like to be at least able to "pin" just even one or two subscriptions so they aren't losing the track from that specific forum. And it's just a nice feature to have. I'm not sure how plausible the suggestion is (what I mean is that if it is possible to code it properly), but still, 100% support from me, whatever the actual execution is!
Avatar is a gift by nuin0 Sprite in the signature is a gift by KitKatKutie2
bump

Pages: 1234567··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page