PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Organizing Forum Subscriptions

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123··· 101112

POLL: Would this be useful?

Total votes: 159

You must be logged in to vote.

cryptidlatias's Avatarcryptidlatias
Suggestion Title: Organizing Forum Subscriptions Suggestion Summary: So, I've noticed that I've got quite a few subs in the 'trades' and 'trade shops' forums in particular. Most of these for very different reasons. For example, some may be shops that I've worked out summon deals with the owners, while some may be pending BoxBox orders. So, I was thinking something along the lines of the VIP system, where you can put little symbols next to them. No real need (in my opinion) for a 'sort by groups' feature, just something where I can tell at a glance which subs are for which purpose. Positive points: -It'll help with QoL, so you won't have to click each shop and scroll down to what they're selling to see what you may have ordered. (Basically, it's a timesaver) -There's already a system like this in place for users, so (I believe) it shouldn't be too hard to implement. -It'll be another way to keep track of orders. i.e. you can see how many diamonds there are, and how many stars, and each could represent a different item. Negative points: -Could be a problem for mobile users, as there'd either be another button (Like the VIP button on a user's page) or another table (Like what pops up when you press the VIP button), interfering with the actual links. -Would be yet another sorting mechanic in addition to sorting by forum group, so may complicate things. Reason For Consideration: All in all, I think it'd be a nice little thing to make things a bit easier, and doesn't seem to raise many issues.
lati | they/them avatar by me
Bump!
Mihaila's AvatarMihaila
I support this! And as for mobile users (such as myself), maybe add it under the "subscribe to thread" panel? You are going to have the post open whether you're subscribing to it or just opened it to see what was in it, so it shouldn't be a problem if it takes a couple clicks more
Early bump, added a poll.
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Support! My subs have been cluttered, I mean really cuttered Most of the time I dont even know which shop is which or the purpose I subbed Maybe we can name or label the group of Threads?
Bump
Bump
bep
bip
bop

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page