PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Zophan Canister Overhaul

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 78910

VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
I honestly never heard of SOFORT(?) myself, even though I'm from the Netherlands. As much as I think it helps, its much more efficient to me to stay with Paypal. I've gotten so used to it, after all.
wishmaker's Avatarwishmaker
bless you niet for the custom feature 👍
Parafox's AvatarParafox
German user here. I've heard of the SOFORT payment option and used it before. It's easy to use and I've never experienced any troubble with it before. But I should say that my experiences with it are limited. (I'm rarely making any transactions online if I can avoid it.)
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
Nyna Azura's AvatarNyna Azura
Same here, made a few transactions via SOFORT without problems.
406/500
Gray Stones

TR Score [0]
> My Journal > My Shop (50% off for team ) Credit for art/images I use all across PFQ can be found in this post.
Arebani's AvatarArebani
German here too I've seen SOFORT a few times as payment option already (mainly for "bigger" items), haven't used it myself yet, but looking at their site it seems like a good option. ^^ Also wanna say thank you Niet for listening to us and actually trying to help, it's very appreciated<3
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
Cele's AvatarCele
Thank you for putting the custom input box back, Niet. ^^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
FusselAroma's AvatarFusselAroma
German player here, i know "SOFORT" and did many transaction with it, no problems with that. fast and easy.
Avatar made by Antarem Gif Made by Antarem
German here! I regularly use SOFORT as a payment option when paypal isn't available; never had troubles with it and its easy to use! You need to have online banking enabled though, without it it doesn't work. Payments get through almost immediately, and it doesn't take as long as paypal to show on your bank account. First time I saw it I was unsure whether or not I like it; but now I prefer it (especially in comparison to a creditcard) So, I believe it would be indeed a fitting alternative for us! Also, thanks a lot for listening to us Niet, its always very much appreciated!
(Dutch user here) I heard that Sofort is a German version of IDEAL so Im guessing it is similar to use? If so I can imagine it is easy to use.
Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
YES! We can finally buy 273 ZC with this new system thanks to this!
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page