PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Zophan Canister Overhaul

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Persian's AvatarPersian
i never really post on the forums but i strongly advise against ever completely removing support for paypal-- there are people who can only get money through paypal (artists, mostly) and they'd either have to get a paypal debit card (which is a pain to get) or transfer their money to a bank, which can take several days and be kind of a purchase deterrent
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Optimus Prime

highkey there should be a 700 zc pack for people who just buy uber and month HM and dont have the funds for 1k or 500 and two 100 packs, i dont know how useful that is i just know id use it XD
While this was considered during development (not for that exact combination, but for similar reasons), it was decided that too many options would risk a phenomenon called "choice paralysis" - where there are too many options and users may be left wondering "what if" with the many available choices. Instead, a smaller number of choices are given to cover the widest possible range of use cases. On the positive side, there's no real harm in buying more ZC than you strictly need - for instance, if you might want to buy another month of HM later, you'll already have some of the ZC needed. Or, if all else fails, you can definitely trade it with other players :)

QUOTE originally posted by Viñur

Do Visa gift cards work for this? :o Other than that question, this is amazing news!!
They should do, but I can't make any promises. It probably depends on the terms of use for the gift card, but it should work.

QUOTE originally posted by CASSIEL

And yet i dont can buy Zc anymore. Paypal is gone. Its not cool :(
The option for PayPal is in the small text below the main order form. It's deliberately out of the way since we'd prefer people use Stripe (it's cheaper for both us and the you, and the system just works so much better).
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
MinniHowl's AvatarMinniHowl
Sounds interesting, as I've said before I purchase zc with paypal currency exclusively, but depending on how this looks/goes I might put it into my actual account to try out Stripe. I'm curious to see this live.
~Xo, MinniHowl ● SHOPJOURNAL
XVictorX's AvatarXVictorX
Good, I couldnt buy ZC lately because paypal had issues with vanilla visa gift cards this is so much better ^^
My PFQ profile pic was made by Athena Cykes for my use only ^^
FALENA's AvatarFALENA
See it But what make then the User there only have Paypal wen this gone at Time? I dont have Stripes, Creditcards ot outer Thinks too pay.
MinniHowl's AvatarMinniHowl

See it But what make then the User there only have Paypal wen this gone at Time? I dont have Stripes, Creditcards ot outer Thinks too pay.
There's no one saying that PayPal is going to go away forever anytime soon, so I wouldn't worry about that. At least not yet.
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

On the positive side, there's no real harm in buying more ZC than you strictly need - for instance, if you might want to buy another month of HM later, you'll already have some of the ZC needed. Or, if all else fails, you can definitely trade it with other players :)
yeah i just know sometimes im tight on cash and get just exactly what I can afford. hah. thats probably just me though. so much so i almost felt like i was the user who got 273 zc before because i always get weird amounts XD (but it was not me lol) besides that small query i really like this new update especially the estimated cost for zc for different currencies :O
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by MinniHowl

There's no one saying that PayPal is going to go away forever anytime soon, so I wouldn't worry about that. At least not yet.
Yeah basically I'm just reserving the right to remove it later if it's deemed necessary or cost-prohibitive to keep using. Basically, for the forseeable future I plan on keeping PayPal as a "backup option", but I just want to keep options open just in case.
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
Well now you HAVE to make Zophan red and allow payments for 273 ZC on April Fools, Niet! You set my expectations there. Nah, but really, I'm pretty glad that you FINALLY can buy ZC without needing a paypal. Is it bad I like the red Zophan, though? It's a nice color.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
FALENA's AvatarFALENA
Here this = While we no longer actively support PayPal, you can access our old payment system here. Please note that support may be removed completely in future.

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page