PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Worlds 2015

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Hey all! So as you may be aware, The PWC (Pokémon World Championship) is presently underway! Niet is there right now, actually (even won a side-tournament, the lucky bum)! Anyway, the Worlds 2015 Pikachu for this year is now available for those who would like to have their very own. If you're wanting to see what it looks like or are interested in getting one for yourself - They're 100 ZC and limited to 1 per customer. They're available until August 31st for now - but will be placed in the Contest Hall alongside the 2014-chu at an undefined date in the future. If you can't get ZC or you can't afford your own? Don't forget that people can now send currency via. trading Pokémon! This includes ZC - though, don't be expecting it for free! You may need to trade ;) You can also use the shareable link located on the ZC page, if you like! Oh! Before I forget - The current price (100ZC) of the Worlds 2015 Pikachu is a huge 60% discount! Once it's in the Contest Hall, it'll be back up to the normal price of 250ZC o:

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I'm very sorry about the full party error, I put one line of code in the wrong place. If you have been affected by this error, please PM me for a ZC refund so you can buy it properly.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Bought the CS.. had no room in party, made room and it said it was there... but isn't? Is this something I should have looked into?
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa

QUOTE originally posted by Suriya

Bought the CS.. had no room in party, made room and it said it was there... but isn't? Is this something I should have looked into?
I just had that problem too and was about to put it in the bug thread. ^^; It even took the 100ZC.
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Kells's AvatarKells
Omg it's so adorable! I'm planning to get one once I free up a party slot! ^-^ (I also had the bug, my 100 ZC is gone but I don't have a party slot open for it, nor the sprite ^^")
Visit my trade shop! I collect:
Soul Hearts
Clear Bells
Gracidea Seeds
Helix Orbs
Ice Fangs
Wishing Stones
Art Credit
Sig and avatar by me
Bunneeh's AvatarBunneeh
That pikachu is soooo cute! buuut same happen to me as Suriya. ZC is gone and page says I bought it but where is it? ;_;

QUOTE originally posted by BrokenIris

QUOTE originally posted by Suriya

I just had that problem too and was about to put it in the bug thread. ^^; It even took the 100ZC.
i pulled an oops an had the same thing happen
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +69,022,591
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I'm very sorry about the full party error, I put one line of code in the wrong place. If you have been affected by this error, please PM me for a ZC refund so you can buy it properly.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Holmes's AvatarHolmes
Oooh this one is even cuter than the one from last year. The sprite looks really cute, too. I have to wait until next week to buy it ;-;
Babypoke's AvatarBabypoke
Looks like ill have to wait till I get my money on my card0.0
Hoarder of apocalyptic Growlithes and Arcanines My Avatar Made by bananalizard for my Use Thankyou so much also credit to pokefarm for the apocalyptic growlithe design<3 Made by Poly Bear for me.
Rioluinrio's AvatarRioluinrio
Shame i dont have money to buy ZC (Looks at pig on bed thats steals me money)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page